Stonewall Jackson is back

Yes, the board does.

And we have the right to mock them for doing so, and all those that support it
Oh! Is it in your district, Shitlordo? You pay for that State/county school? It comes out of your money?

I highly doubt that. So here you are whining about some school district that your ass doesn't pay taxes for.

I'm sure they'd tell you to fuck right the hell off.

Oh! Is it in your district, Shitlordo? You pay for that State/county school? It comes out of your money?

I highly doubt that. So here you are whining about some school district that your ass doesn't pay taxes for.

I'm sure they'd tell you to fuck right the hell off.

I can mock people in any part of the country...the joy of living in a free country.

Yeah I know wing dinger at some point both sides flipped 180 degrees.

Insert eye roll here

No they didn't. All racist shit for brains white christofascists were conservatives before 1969, and all racist shit for brains white christofascists after 1969 are conservatives.

Just like all racist shit for brains white christofascists were supporters of the Nazis in the 1930's, the KKK in the 1920's, and the Confederacy in the 1860's. Conservatives.

Racist shit for brains white christofascists don't change who they are. They just switch support for one losing cause, after the next losing cause. Being that they are conservatives.

MAGA will be the next losing cause, followed by what ever losing cause they shape shift into after that. Because that's what conservatives do.

Isn't it amazing how resilient the Liberal idea of Democracy and Secular Human Rights, as outlined by the Founders in the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution are, in warding off these losing causes of conservative tyranny, over and over again?

No they didn't. All racist shit for brains white christofascists were conservatives before 1969, and all racist shit for brains white christofascists after 1969 are conservatives.

Just like all racist shit for brains white christofascists were supporters of the Nazis in the 1930's, the KKK in the 1920's, and the Confederacy in the 1860's. Conservatives.

Racist shit for brains white christofascists don't change who they are. They just switch support for one losing cause, after the next losing cause. Being that they are conservatives.

MAGA will be the next losing cause, followed by what ever losing cause they shape shift into after that. Because that's what conservatives do.

Isn't it amazing how resilient the Liberal idea of Democracy and Secular Human Rights, as outlined by the Founders in the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution are, in warding off these losing causes of conservative tyranny, over and over again?

Unadulterated BS. Now scram

No, we are upset about the school being named after an enemy of the United States. His political views are irrelevant.
laughing.gif

Here's the thing, ShitLordo: Stonewall was a great tactician and fearless leader that led the charge into battles.

Yes, he was a great American. We need about a million of him. He didn't just give orders, he said "C'mon boys, we gonna go git 'em now".

Too bad Stonewall Jackson wasn't in Uvalde, because there would be a lot more alive innocent children.

Forum List

Back