Stonewall Jackson is back

There's absolutely nothing to be upset about when a hick white republican town declares themselves Confederate lovers. :laugh:

I do not agree. We should all be unhappy with the fact that 1/3 of our nation is cool with naming schools after enemies of our country....it does not bode well

I do not agree. We should all be unhappy with the fact that 1/3 of our nation is cool with naming schools after enemies of our country....it does not bode well
big-lebowski.gif

Enemies who kept 40 percent of their population in bondage

Nope, never recognized as such even by Lincoln.....States in rebellion I believe was the term he used.

They had a Constitution, elected leaders and a military

Choose your poison…
They were either an evil nation or traitors to the US

Neither deserves to be honored

Why do people keep insulting one another about the policies of the Democratic and the Republican parties back after the Civil War?

This is 2024.

The two parties are distinctly different from what they were back in the 19th century.

Why do people keep insulting one another about the policies of the Democratic and the Republican parties back after the Civil War?

This is 2024.

The two parties are distinctly different from what they were back in the 19th century.
Because these morons have nothing else.

Whether they name it or not they'd still be cool with it. At least this way they're being publicly honest about it and inviting conversation about whether their colleagues support this decision. They chose political danger for ideological support of a traitor nation that famously went to war against America for slavery. It's good when your political enemies are this stupid.

It's history. You should actually learn about why the Civil War took place. It wasn't just slavery.

A better question is why you democrats want to erase it

It is a dark period of American History
Any way you look at it, it was caused by slavery

No way we should honor that evil nation

Forum List

Back