Stonewall Jackson is back

Evil Empire, really?

Were they a bunch of Stormtroopers or something?

I seem to recall they were called The Rebels. :dunno:

Somebody will get that. :D
Yes, the Confederacy was built on EVIL

A nation that was formed to protect the institution of slavery
A nation where 40 percent of its population was in bondage.

Why honor the 60 percent that kept them in bondage ?

Have you missed our history over the last 50 years?
Why do REPUBLICANS defend the Evil Confederacy?

What is wrong with them?
As I’ve often said... nobody forces them to defend puppy murderers like Noem, whore mongers like Trump, absolute fuckstains like Alex Jones, etc... but they do without hesitation. Whatever is the civil and polite thing to do, they pick the exact opposite.

3pyv2o.jpg

Thats some good news! Liberals have tried to hide and erase their sordid history. It needs to be there for everyone to see.

Why is naming the school after a enemy of the US a good thing?

Would you be ok with Erwin Rommel High with the sports teams called the Desert Foxes?

It is the same damn thing.

Why is naming the school after a enemy of the US a good thing?

Would you be ok with Erwin Rommel High with the sports teams called the Desert Foxes?

It is the same damn thing.
So half of Americans are enemies, you fucking moron?

Isn't it odd how Ulysses S. Grant didn't see it that way after the war was over, shitbag?

Did half of America lead troops in battle against the United States?
No, but the North did invade the South. The tariffs were a dealbreaker. In the end, it was all about money and goods.

The only reason the North won was because they were more inhumane.

Look dickhead, I got told about some of this stuff by a 90-100+ year old black woman in GA when I was a kid.

Yeah, her view was probably biased, but that's the way she saw it.

She was sharp still, very wrinkly. And did not have white hair.

I forget how I got to talking to her, she was in a rocking chair on a porch, but I still remember the gist of what she told me.

It involved "Damn Yankees" too..more than once. She didn't say Yankee without "Damn" before it much.

Last edited:
Mod Edit: Deleted photo. Violates clean start

For the first time in United States history, a district that changed the name of schools honoring Confederate generals voted to restore the names years later.

The Shenandoah County School Board held a public hearing on Thursday at Peter Muhlenberg Middle School to discuss restoring the names of Mountain View High School and Honey Run Elementary School to Stonewall Jackson High School and Ashby Lee Elementary School..................................................................................
Honoring a bunch of racist losers? LOL Republicans truly are the party of losers and racists.

Since we believe in local control, the board has the right to name the schools.

If residents do not like the decision, they can vote for new school board members.

Since we believe in local control, the board has the right to name the schools.

If residents do not like the decision, they can vote for new school board members.

Yes, the board does.

And we have the right to mock them for doing so, and all those that support it

Forum List

Back