stop all foreign aid NOW

That seems pretty dumb to me.....
Foreign aid goes deeper than pie... there are good National security reasons for most of it.... some is wasteful, but most is not! Diplomacy, is cheaper than wars....

We pay people, to figure that out for us.... and just blanketed removing all aid, without being an expert in world affairs and how they relate to our best interests, is not the way to go....imo.
paying a ransom isnt diplomacy its the act of a coward,,,

Foreign aid goes deeper than pie... there are good National security reasons for most of it.... some is wasteful, but most is not! Diplomacy, is cheaper than wars....

We pay people, to figure that out for us.... and just blanketed removing all aid, without being an expert in world affairs and how they relate to our best interests, is not the way to go....imo.
BULLLLLLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb????? not WASTING money is dumb??????!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
NO----none of it is NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol::lol:
Calm down harmonica, you have your opinion and I have mine!

I never said there was no waste in our State Dept ventures or no mistakes. Just that foreign aid is purposeful, not usually Willy nilly and most always comes from the President' s State Dept with some sort of long term strategy, that is suppose to be in our best interest, as a Nation.... Is that always the case? Certainly not! But wiping out all foreign aid is short sighted and foolish, imho.
.....hey pal--we have $$$$$ corruption in the US----do you really think other countries don't have corruption????!!!!!!!!!! and you want us to give OUR tax $$$$ to them???

ANY way you cut it, it's stupid
Ok, that's your opinion, and I still disagree. :beer:
giving $$$$ for ''gender''' in Pakistan does not help the US
let's see your evidence/example?
The GENDER studies program in Pakistan, is the Gvt offering a percentage of their educational programs, or govt jobs, or vocational studies, or grants, or scholarships etc funded by their govt, to WOMEN instead of only MEN.
no its paying them to not kill gays,,

BULLLLLLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb????? not WASTING money is dumb??????!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I never said there was no waste in our State Dept ventures or no mistakes. Just that foreign aid is purposeful, not usually Willy nilly and most always comes from the President' s State Dept with some sort of long term strategy, that is suppose to be in our best interest, as a Nation.... Is that always the case? Certainly not! But wiping out all foreign aid is short sighted and foolish, imho.
.....hey pal--we have $$$$$ corruption in the US----do you really think other countries don't have corruption????!!!!!!!!!! and you want us to give OUR tax $$$$ to them???

The GENDER studies program in Pakistan, is the Gvt offering a percentage of their educational programs, or govt jobs, or vocational studies, or grants, or scholarships etc funded by their govt, to WOMEN instead of only MEN.
........how does that HELP the US???!!

..let me tell you something:
that's been tried before --BILLIONS$$$ and we get NOTHING
here's a perfect example:

.....how many posts are your going to post without links/evidence????!!!!!!!!...I've been waiting-----but you haven't----just like a lot of members
no, it doesn't help the US
What is it, that you want me to link to?

.....how many posts are your going to post without links/evidence????!!!!!!!!...I've been waiting-----but you haven't----just like a lot of members
how foreign aid directly helps the US/the US citizen.....if we give out a million $, are we getting our money's worth
..now, from my many readings of history, I know it does not
--plus, look at the link I just posted

....and the other ''''foreign'''' aid: immigration...we take in hundreds of thousands every year--that's foreign aid....we hire thousands and infuse MILLIONS of $$$$ into other countries with our military bases/embassies/tourism/etc

But if we did that then the politicians that we elect won't be able to get their payoffs. Think about them. We don't want them on welfare do we?

Like the Biden family getting all that money from China, Russia and Ukraine.

How are people like Obama going to get the money to pay for their mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard without payback from the Iranians for giving them plane loads of cash? You know, things like that?
Remember...Democrats don't get payoffs, only the dirty, rotten Republicans get payoffs.

Diplomacy, is cheaper than wars
Are you insulting other nations?

Just that foreign aid is purposeful
Most of these nations have been around way longer than the US and the ones that are always having civil wars have never stopped.

........how does that HELP the US???!!
Please Stop!
Her username gives away the fact that she cares!, she doesn't think.

Forum List

Back