Stop being afraid of being called racist.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Black are saying "Step on a leggo or i'm going to call you racist.". They are going to call you racist no matter what. It's better to not step on a leggo and be called racist, than to step on a leggo and be called racist.

Black are saying "Step on a leggo or i'm going to call you racist.". They are going to call you racist no matter what. It's better to not step on a leggo and be called racist, than to step on a leggo and be called racist.
blm’s black commie theologian knows how to do word games, knows how to get the prisoners to guilt trip and paint their t-shirts and houses with racist slogans such as ‘black lives matter.’ That’s definitely not American democracy. Screw these punks by all means.

blm’s black commie theologian knows how to do word games, knows how to get the prisoners to guilt trip and paint their t-shirts and houses with racist slogans such as ‘black lives matter.’ That’s definitely not American democracy. Screw these punks by all means.
BLM are the racists

Yes, leggos are racist.

EHTiAE-XkAA0DkS.jpg

Racist n!ggers and wiggers stupidly bitching that crackers, snowbunnies, hillbillys, and rubes are the real racists.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And it always happens very early in the morning on a weekend when all the kids are asleep and you don't want to wake them up with your monstrous agonizing scream.

So you hold it in and run outside to scream.

Then pretend that nothing happened after the neighbors call 911.
They made red flag statement before the election. Others did to. Pelosi was one.

Greetings, my friends. Keeping it 💯 REAL, Factual and Respectful. No Hate.

Personally, I have become inured to being called a racist...

The following are a few reasons why:

How I Learned I'm An Ignorant “Racist” American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 1980s significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the traumatized Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace and Mr. Barack My Brother's Keeper Obama's friend Shawn Jay Z Carter peddled life harming substances to their depressed, emotionally troubled neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

#AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community at anytime of day or night.

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL family, people and community harming Anti-social behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally troubled friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

In all SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally troubled, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult citizens intentionally causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, TERROR & FEAR, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Emotionally troubled, homicidal suic!dal minded American citizens:"

"Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other:"

"A Little Kid With 9mm Shoots At Woman Because...":

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Back in the day, Tupac Shakur, a Mega-popular American recording artist and Gun Violence Homicide victim, shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE of ALL AGES AND BACKGROUNDS >>>

*"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Apparently the HATE young Tupac (born 1971) experienced or witnessed, inspired him to not only create his often misinterpreted THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA...

...Tupac chose to tattoo THUGLIFE in bold letters across his ONCE neglected, hungry "hurting" belly.

Indicating to me he was pretty serious about PREVENTING HATE.

Tupac explains THUGLIFE:

The GOOD NEWS:

According to SCIENTIFIC Medical Research, Tupac was 💯 correct!

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, offering SCIENTIFIC medical research explaining why children who grow up witnessing or experiencing violence, chaos, uncertainty, inconsistency or neglect are more vulnerable, having much HIGHER RATES of risk for mental health problems, much higher rates of risk for doing poorly in school or just functioning in the world:

Learn why 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder of the 'Center for Youth Wellness', believes a NATIONAL MOVEMENT is required to educate citizens about our Nation's Child Care Public Health CRISIS:

Nadine Burke Harris

Cali Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

https://youtu.be/eQEFcM5NXRI/

Dr. Harris offers REAL SOLUTIONS for preventing Violence & HATE:

https://youtu.be/OMbYUfiUsco/

The SAD NEWS:

Recognizing many American citizens of African descent support Democratic Party values and ideology, as well as a COMMUNITY CODE OF SILENCE rule and SNITCHES GET STITCHES policy, I am beyond heartbroken knowing Joe 'Unity' Biden and Kamala Harris, our Nation's Chief Elected Problem Solvers, will NEVER, EVER, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, address the primary reason for untold numbers of American children and teens of African descent SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Hardships, Uncertainty, Community Violence and FEAR!

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

"We need more people who CARE; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

If a CARING, responsible fellow American or foreign-born citizen has developed a plan for PREVENTING American children and teens from SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Depression, Uncertainty, Sorrow, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Sadness, Intra-Racial Discrimination, Community Violence and FEAR...

...I look forward to learning their SOLUTION for ending POVERTY, largely created by our Nation's unhealthy, potential life scarring Culture of Generational Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture Of Racism.

Racism_Obama_Abuse.jpg
ObamaSystemicRacism.jpg
Candace_Owens ProBlack.jpg
ReparationsChildAbuse.jpg

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

"Blacks" are saying that? Where? All of them? Or is it, maybe, white college professors teaching them that?

Racism is actually a valid concept and when someone uses a concept incorrectly the solution is not stop using the word and completely disregard the concept, but rather is it to correct them and use it correctly.

I would never say "yes, I am a racist" because I am not and I consider racism to be absolutely reprehensible. I would not "step on leggo" for anyone.

Blacks are fucking up our language just as they have fucked up so many other things in our country.

These fools have bitched and whined and moaned for so long that they seem incapable of doing anything else. They've overused words like 'racist' and 'bigot' so much that those words have lost any strength they may have once had.

On the other hand, they've bitched and whined so much in order to STOP other groups from using the 'n' word, that these idiots have given the 'n' word MORE power than it ever had in the past.

Last edited:

Oddly enough blacks now are more racist than whites have been in decades.

Forum List

Back