Stop telling lefties to hide under their beds during this pandemic

1588695823376.png

Damn!!! I was going to suggest start hiding in the closet but that appears to be full also...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Only stud muffin tough guys populate the GOP and Trump is the king of tough guys, with orange hued faces from being a metrosexual...

P.S. what does any of this have to do with politics?

the most contagious virus in the world is fear.

In leftards, It manifests as Covfefe-16 aka TDS......

407bxn.jpg

You know damn well it's too full under there and there isn't enough room.
From nazis to racists to Russians to guns to homophobes to bigots and God knows what else.

There is no room left for them to hide there.
Had not heard anyone saying American citizens should hide under beds as a deterrent to Covid-19. Got a link? :link:

From nazis to racists to Russians to guns to homophobes to bigots and God knows what else.

damn sure no room in kindergarten class either-

candy ass rw's are packed in like sardines humping each other.

One of he purposes of staying at home, was to get the COVID cases low enough, that we could have contact tracers and enough tests to do the contact tracing, so that the positive testers ad contacts could be isolated from society during the 14 day incubation period and not pass the disease over to others....

so the rest of us, not sick with the disease, can be out and about,

while those testing positive, and their contacts are isolated, slowing the contract rate of the disease, until we get a vaccine or two and the population has community immunity.

Yesterday, two people who had COVID, and were cured from COVID, and tested NEGATIVE for COVID, came in yesterday to the hospital again yesterday, testing positive for COVID is what I had heard on the news last night....

China has had over 60 people who had the disease, allegedly cured and had two consecutive negative tests, but got COVID AGAIN, and are now testing positive again....

no natural, herd immunity???

We do NOT KNOW that getting this mother of all mothers virus, makes one immune.... the antibodies developed, don't seem to prevent people who have had it, from contracting it again????

You should volunteer to have bleach or ultraviolet light injected into you.

You should go to a trump rally and not practice social distancing.

i haven’t gone near my dad since this started. We go for walks outside but I don’t hug or go in his house.

an old couple at our church just died from it. They got it from their son. Bet he feels like shit.

One of he purposes of staying at home, was to get the COVID cases low enough, that we could have contact tracers and enough tests to do the contact tracing, so that the positive testers ad contacts could be isolated from society during the 14 day incubation period and not pass the disease over to others....

so the rest of us, not sick with the disease, can be out and about,

while those testing positive, and their contacts are isolated, slowing the contract rate of the disease, until we get a vaccine or two and the population has community immunity.

Yesterday, two people who had COVID, and were cured from COVID, and tested NEGATIVE for COVID, came in yesterday to the hospital again yesterday, testing positive for COVID is what I had heard on the news last night....

China has had over 60 people who had the disease, allegedly cured and had two consecutive negative tests, but got COVID AGAIN, and are now testing positive again....

no natural, herd immunity???

We do NOT KNOW that getting this mother of all mothers virus, makes one immune.... the antibodies developed, don't seem to prevent people who have had it, from contracting it again????

wasted key strokes ^^^^^^^^^^

if you believe these asshat rw give a rats ass or are smart enough to fathom the concept of disease control you're sadly mistaken.

F'EM

Forum List

Back