Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

Not true, but hey, it's the internet. You can say anything you want.
youre telling me a large group of people that advocate for exposing children to adult sex content dont have more pedos in it than the group that wants that outlawed??

yeah I dont believe you,,

I bet youre one of the people that advocated for gays to be boyscout leaders at the same time gay boy scout leaders were molesting and abusing boy scouts,,,

youre telling me a large group of people that advocate for exposing children to adult sex content dont have more pedos in it than the group that wants that outlawed??

Nah I'm basically saying that you're making shit up on the internet. I said that already. Learn to read, dumbass.

yeah I dont believe you,,

You're a dipshit, so I don't care.

I bet youre one of the people that advocated for gays to be boyscout leaders at the same time gay boy scout leaders were molesting and abusing boy scouts,,,

Wasn't in Boy Scouts. That's your wheelhouse, dick breath.

Nah I'm basically saying that you're making shit up on the internet. I said that already. Learn to read, dumbass.

You're a dipshit, so I don't care.

Wasn't in Boy Scouts. That's your wheelhouse, dick breath.
if I was making shit up it should be real easy to put me in my place and prove me wrong,,,

when did I say you were a scout??

youre a dipshit so I dont care either,,,

These 1000s of children getting sex changes are victims of groomers manipulating.

If a child wants a sex change, there is abuse going on.
Opinion duly noted.
However that doesn't seem to be what the predominant, current, learned research (child psychology) indicates.

Ft8h_zLWYAEn4Cc

Talk about grooming. No wonder these right-wingers are so obsessed with it. They have enough people in their ranks practicing it.

A key figure in the pro-Trump “Stop the Steal” campaign has apologized after being accused of asking teenage boys for sexual pictures.

Ali Alexander has become one of the most ubiquitous figures in the MAGA movement. Trump himself reportedly requested that Alexander speak at his rally before the riot, with his appearance only quashed by a last-minute intervention from Trump’s aides. But this week, Alexander stands at the center of a scandal that raises questions about how powerful men in the far-right treat their younger acolytes.

The budding online scandal has also roiled the pro-Trump and white supremacist “America First” movement, just months after it reached new levels of notoriety after its leader, Nick Fuentes, dined with Donald Trump and rapper Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago. Now Fuentes is facing backlash from his own supporters over whether he ignored warnings that Alexander, his friend and ally, was allegedly soliciting nude pictures from young men within Fuentes’s movement.

In 2017, Aidan Duncan—a 15-year-old boy in Colorado interested in right-wing politics—sent Alexander nude pictures after the MAGA activist asked him for them, according to an account Duncan gave in a March 2023 podcast appearance.

While Duncan was a high-school sophomore just starting out in politics, Alexander was a 32-year-old with a decade of political work for the Republican Party behind him. And now he was willing to share the connections he had gained through that work with Duncan, as long as the teenager met certain preconditions, including secrecy.

Alexander started messaging 17-year-old Lance Johnston in the summer of 2019, according to Johnston. The floppy-haired teen was a rising star on conservative TikTok communities, amassing more than 140,000 followers under the screenname “Lancevideos.”

Don't forget, your president sniffs and gropes kids Infront of TV cameras. Carry on.

Haven't seen many bills protecting pedophiles by Republicans

Well whoever wrote that law did just that.

Wiener says, “Currently, for consensual yet illegal sexual relations between a teenager age 15 and over and a partner within 10 years of age, ‘sexual intercourse’ (i.e., vaginal intercourse) does not require the offender to go onto the sex offender registry;

What this law would do is simply make the law apply the same to all.

A male of 24 having sex with a female of 16 would not have to register. Two males or two females of the same ages would. Now what should have been done was appeal the law to the Supreme Court.

I have not seen just Democrats getting busted for the deed.

You need to open your eyes and get away from the echo chambers din of lies or half lies.

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (KTVI) — A Missouri lawmaker defended a 12-year-old's right to get married during a debate about anti-transgender care legislation earlier this week. Missouri State Sen.4 days ago

Missouri lawmaker defends 12-year-olds getting ... - WGN-TV

Forum List

Back