Stop using Internet Explorer until security is patched

Nope! I use Firefox. Much better browser. I've also installed Ghostery, Malwarebytes, Glary Utilities, and ESET Smart Security.

Stop using Internet Explorer until security is patched.

Well, Iread ZD Net's articl on this, and it seems serious. However, I work for a $100 billion company and the only browser they use is IE, and it has not changed one thing. So I am not too worried.

Makes me wonder if Microsoft's check to The Democrat National Committee was late this month.

Should I delete it from my laptop in the meantime?

If you have Windows I'm not sure you can completely delete it but you can turn it off. I did because I didn't want any problems to creep in through the IE back door. I have no idea if anything could sneak in that way but I didn't want to take a chance.

Last I checked IE doesn't work on Linux...... Unless ya load it via Wine.....
(Just had to throw that in......)

:eusa_whistle:

:D

i use three diff browsers on & off. Lat time I opened IE for this site I got a security risk alert so I closed it. Firefox is my go-to browser anyway.

I just picked up an update to Firefox. Not clear why - other than cosmetic - though it's not impossible that, given their demonstrated disrespect for freedom of speech - they may have come up with something to "report" non-PC activity to Obama's brown shirts.

Forum List

Back