Stormy Daniels Hush Money Violated Campaign Finance Law

Trump could have sex with an aide in the oval office and on national TV and the GOP would still back him.

Did it dawn on people that she could have been sleeping with Cohen instead and bribed him?

He said she said.

You don't pay soemone 130k for he said, she said.
Yet no one has proven anything have they. Yet you fools swallow everything the media tells you.

She was telling media outlets about it before she received the hush money. Why would they give her hush money, if it wasn't true?

Besides, my post has nothing to do with whether Stormy Daniels is telling the truth.

It is about the pay-off being a violation of campaign finance law.

Did it dawn on people that she could have been sleeping with Cohen instead and bribed him?

Why would Stormy Daniels bribe Cohen for sleeping with her? How about editing your posts, so that they make sense.

Cohen admitted giving her hush money. If he (Cohen) slept with her, admitting it would defeat the purpose of giving her hush money.

He said she said.

You don't pay soemone 130k for he said, she said.
Yet no one has proven anything have they. Yet you fools swallow everything the media tells you.

She was telling media outlets about it before she received the hush money. Why would they give her hush money, if it wasn't true?

Besides, my post has nothing to do with whether Stormy Daniels is telling the truth.

It is about the pay-off being a violation of campaign finance law.
Yeah, and you know this how? You don't, you just parrot what the media feeds you. Give up man, I don't believe shit any of you shills say or what the media says. It may be true but with the track record all of you have, I call BS.

Yeah Bill Clinton paid Jones 850,000 K...just he said she said shit, right?
uqO9Q91.jpg

Forum List

Back