String of Attacks in DC.....black "teens" attack white women

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Cellphone video captured a woman being attacked on a Sunday afternoon just steps from the FBI building in D.C.

The video captures the tail-end of the assault just as the two suspects run to a waiting car in the intersection.

Piercing screams sliced through the silence of the Penn Quarter neighborhood Sunday afternoon.

Just after noon, Kate Rios was heading to a first date at Teaism on 8th and D, streets, Northwest. She was just steps away from the tea house when she said two girls, who looked like teenagers, walked up to her.

“I just can’t believe this happened,” Rios told WUSA9. “My mom wants me to see a therapist. I keep replaying it in my head over and over in my mind. I am so lucky, a part of me was like I don’t know if they were going to pull out a knife and stab me.”

She said they cornered her.

“They came out of nowhere, approached me really closely and cornered me to the building and said, ‘Can we borrow your phone to call my mom?” she recalled. “Instantly I was terrified and the girl looked at me and said, ‘We’re not going to do anything to you.”

But they did. Rios said they tugged at her cross-body bag so hard it knocked her to the ground. She said when the girls could not steal the purse, they began kicking her in the head.

“I was keeping my head covered as much as I could. I didn’t think anybody was going to come help me,” she said as her voice cracked with emotion.

But they did. David Del Terzo was one of a dozen people who ran to help after he heard Kate’s screams.

“Then we saw in between cars someone getting pummeled. Two women going at it with someone. I yelled 'Hey' with the deepest voice I could, and they looked up started walking away they got into a car which was slowly pulling up and as they got it in, which was pretty unsettling. They started laughing."

Rios says several witnesses called 911: One was hung up on and another was on hold for several minutes. Emergency crews and police eventually got to the scene, she said, an hour later.

“It was a little shocking the police response, but they got here and were very attentive when they did come to the scene,” said Del Terzo. “They (people/victims) need to have faith, whether it's law enforcement or the judicial system, especially when things like this are happening, is paramount. If we don’t have that faith, we don’t have anything.

She should have stayed in Virginia....I live 60-odd miles west of that shit-hole and only have been there three times.

Unfortunately by defending yourself in DC you'll just get 20 years in prison making ramen brick "swoles" with the same types of feral creatures who you defend yourself against.

I know exactly where this happened, the FBI compound does not have agents coming and going, even though it is right off the street you don't see anyone walking in or out of it. I've walked by it multiple times in the past. I have been the Mall area 3 or 4 times, one of my favorite places to visit, all the museums are free.

Forum List

Back