"Strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years"

Poor you since you were the only person in the US not to do well under Trump.

Keep posting, troll. This is entertaining. Each time you post I become more convinced that my second grade granddaughter is head and shoulders smarter than you are.

The insults are flowing like water, now.

Biden’s economy has unemployment to the lowest rates in decades.

Conservative is trying so hard to make it personal. Stay on topic.
Personal?
Not at all.
Almost everyone in Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt, NY is doing home improvement while you supposedly did worse.
There must be at least one concrete reason why you didn't do well under Trump.

That's what Joe Biden posted on Twitter. I shit you not.

"One analyst" described it as such, Joe Biden tweeted it on Twitter, so it must be true, right? :laughing0301:

President Biden
https://twitter.com/POTUS
@POTUS

United States government official
We’re ending 2021 with what one analyst described as the strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years. Let’s keep the progress going.

3:58 PM · Dec 29, 2021·The White House

I can’t believe he’s accused of being out of touch

Well, yeah. That is why the prices were so low a year ago. And then everyone started driving more again and BOOM the prices went up. Guess you never heard of the old law of Supply and Demand.

So nobody was driving in early 2020 before the pandemic, when the economy was booming and gas was $1.70 a gallon? Oil was cheaper and more plentiful then than it is now, but the price of gas was less than half of what it is now.

Personal?
Not at all.
Almost everyone in Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt, NY is doing home improvement while you supposedly did worse.
There must be at least one concrete reason why you didn't do well under Trump.
The conservative has nothing to contribute but personal attacks. It’s almost like he is overcompensating for something…

Conservative is trying so hard to make it personal. Stay on topic.
Tell me hypocrite. What does your rant about being subhuman have to do with an obvious lie by the current regime that he has done anything but demolish the economy in eleven months? Please stay on topic and please quit projecting your insecurities on everyone else.

And there's more.....skyrocketing crime and a disregard for public safety. Make sure the BAIL PROJECT does not have an office in your city. They post bail for violent felons on lessor charges who get out and then re-offend soon thereafter with a violent crime!

Bi-Dung's Amerika.

Yeah, but at weast Twump's not tweeting and mean tweets. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back