🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

Looks like racism is in the air...

Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

Do you agree or disagree with his arrest?

"He was arrested on charges of civil rights intimidation."

I disagree with his arrest based on the charges listed in the article. I find it unlikely that one jackass in a mask with a bunch of bananas was intimidating a crowd of protesters. He was in a free speech zone exercising his 1st Amendment just like everyone else. You and I may not like it, we may think what he was doing was reprehensible and ugly, and make no mistake, it was, but that's his right, just as it's the right of the BLM group to gather and protest. One dumbass and a crowd, I find it difficult to believe anyone was intimidated, personally or by way of their civil rights.

More likely they hauled him on the charges for his own protection. I'd be willing to be he won't see the inside of a courtroom, but he will be visiting the dean's office right before he's expelled...

Hey, this is a nation where speech must be approved of by the GLORIOUS peoples democratic party. You can't just say anything you like, we have LAWS against speech that the party dislikes.

Express ideas the party dislikes, go to jail.
He wasn't arrested for speaking, he was arrested for provoking.
Surprised he didn't get his ass kicked. Guess not ALL BLM protesters are violent, huh?
They wanted the bananas.
I woulda smacked him. He's one lucky racist.
No, my guess is that you were lucky you weren't there. Even little old ladies can be arrested for assault. They put them in the "Democrat Tank" so they don't bother normal people.

So he was arrested because others can't control their emotions.

We wouldn't want people getting the idea that they have the freedom to speak whatever they please.

Congress has passed laws infringing the freedom of speech, the subjects MUST obey.

"He was arrested on charges of civil rights intimidation."

I disagree with his arrest based on the charges listed in the article. I find it unlikely that one jackass in a mask with a bunch of bananas was intimidating a crowd of protesters. He was in a free speech zone exercising his 1st Amendment just like everyone else. You and I may not like it, we may think what he was doing was reprehensible and ugly, and make no mistake, it was, but that's his right, just as it's the right of the BLM group to gather and protest. One dumbass and a crowd, I find it difficult to believe anyone was intimidated, personally or by way of their civil rights.

More likely they hauled him on the charges for his own protection. I'd be willing to be he won't see the inside of a courtroom, but he will be visiting the dean's office right before he's expelled...
But, but...just why was he taken away when the Black Panthers were intimidating with billy clubs preventing white people from voting? Something is wrong here.

I'm wondering if this idiot would have done the same brain dead move, if he lived in Syria and would have put on a pig suit,carrying an apple in it's mouth and then marched into an ISIS camp. :)
Stupid!

Classic...and as soon as someone would've unhinged his jaw he wouldve looked into the camera and said "BLM attacked me for no reason"

Kind like being shot with only a "library book" in your hand...

Being shot and punched is nothing alike
Following directions and refusing to do so while holding a weapon are nothing alike either.

Ok, are we playing a game of what 2 things arent alike or do you have a point to why you quoted me?

If its the first a video game and a comic strip are nothing alike.

I'm wondering if this idiot would have done the same brain dead move, if he lived in Syria and would have put on a pig suit,carrying an apple in it's mouth and then marched into an ISIS camp. :)
Stupid!

This isn't Syria.

We used to have freedom of speech in this nation. I realize that is a thing of the past. but we are fools for allowing liberty to perish.

Stupid!

This isn't Syria.

We used to have freedom of speech in this nation. I realize that is a thing of the past. but we are fools for allowing liberty to perish.

The statement I made was not about the country.
It was about not using the brain.

The statement I made was not about the country.
It was about not using the brain.

People have a right to be stupid.

Sometimes there are consequences to stupidity. BUT in the old republic, there could not be laws restricting speech, not even stupid speech.

I don't agree or condone what the guy was doing, but it's a free country. No he shouldn't have been arrested.

What is civil rights intimidation? Are black Americans so infantile that a guy in a gorilla mask is intimidating to them? Wow! what has happened to American blacks?

Then the majority of the people of Tennessee need to change that law.

An unconstitutional law has no legitimacy.

Or at least it didn't under the old republic.

We say "congress shall make no law," but the 14th extends this to the states as well. Any law at any level that violates the Constitution is forbidden.

Back when we were a Constitutional Republic, that mattered. Now that we are the Obamanation, not so much.

[

It's a no brainier. Under what right do the BLM crowd say they can storm a library or the streets to parade for BLM?
The gorilla wearer has the same right and should not be arrested.

BLM has the blessing of our ruling party. The racist in the gorilla mask does not.

Freedom of speech is a thing of the past, we are ruled by the party now.

Hey, this is a nation where speech must be approved of by the GLORIOUS peoples democratic party. You can't just say anything you like, we have LAWS against speech that the party dislikes.

Express ideas the party dislikes, go to jail.
He wasn't arrested for speaking, he was arrested for provoking.
Provoking? He didn't hurt anyone, maybe except for you lefties, who get triggered by Harambe and Pepe the frog. Oh the horror.

Might not be in good taste though. But nonetheless, "provoking" isn't a crime in and of itself. They go after who throws the first punch, not who provokes first. Well that's at least how it's supposed to work anyhow.

Forum List

Back