🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

No way would any prosecution stick. The police 'arrested' him to get him out of there before shit hit fan.

Last edited:
Looks like racism is in the air...

Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

Do you agree or disagree with his arrest?

Hey, this is a nation where speech must be approved of by the GLORIOUS peoples democratic party. You can't just say anything you like, we have LAWS against speech that the party dislikes.

Express ideas the party dislikes, go to jail.
He wasn't arrested for speaking, he was arrested for provoking.
Fuck! A trump hat provokes libtards!

Reading the law in question, they have to prove he was trying to intimidate the marchers, and I don't see how one guy in a gorilla mask does that. This law was probably designed to stop masses of people preventing the lawful assembly of civil rights protesters.
But.....he was waving.....BANANAS :ack-1:

Last edited:

Hey, this is a nation where speech must be approved of by the GLORIOUS peoples democratic party. You can't just say anything you like, we have LAWS against speech that the party dislikes.

Surprised he didn't get his ass kicked. Guess not ALL BLM protesters are violent, huh?
They wanted the bananas.
I woulda smacked him. He's one lucky racist.
So you approve of violence. Nice.

Surprised he didn't get his ass kicked. Guess not ALL BLM protesters are violent, huh?
They wanted the bananas.

Are you suggesting violence is never justified? If I am walking with my teenage daughter and she is verbally harassed and intimidated, I am not sitting on my hands.

They wanted the bananas.

Are you suggesting violence is never justified? If I am walking with my teenage daughter and she is verbally harassed and intimidated, I am not sitting on my hands.
I'm suggesting a stupid man wearing a mask and holding bananas should not be physically assaulted. I don't think people should be physically assaulted over words either.

WOW! That dude is an idiot. I suppose the cops did him a favor before he was beaten to death, which in this case might have been a tad bit justified.
Why is he an idiot?

Don't you believe it's not the cops' job to arrest someone for self-expression but rather to protect him from assault by those who don't like what he's saying?

The cops' action seems ass-backward to me -- and it is an increasing problem in this once Constitutional Republic. This arrest emboldens those BLM types who tend to be assaultive.

This kid is a punk. He deserved to be called a punk, and any other name someone can think of. But initiating violence in response to words is never acceptable.

They wanted the bananas.

I'm suggesting a stupid man wearing a mask and holding bananas should not be physically assaulted. I don't think people should be physically assaulted over words either.
Run your mouth & get slapped for it? I have 0 problems with that. You reap what you sow

Why is he an idiot?

Don't you believe it's not the cops' job to arrest someone for self-expression but rather to protect him from assault by those who don't like what he's saying?

The cops' action seems ass-backward to me -- and it is an increasing problem in this once Constitutional Republic. This arrest emboldens those BLM types who tend to be assaultive.

In all fairness though, the BLM protesters did not kick his ass. Looks like they called the police instead.

Forum List

Back