🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

It depends on what they charged him with. If there is a local law that prohibits masks to be worn in public he is guilty. If they made up a law on the spot he is not guilty. Too bad sensitive lefties aren't as concerned about freakazoid hairy men dressed as women scaring the shit out of women in the ladies room.

[Run your mouth & get slapped for it? I have 0 problems with that. You reap what you sow

With all due respect Grampa, that didn't work out too well for you in real life.

upload_2016-9-29_16-10-39.jpeg

Are you suggesting violence is never justified? If I am walking with my teenage daughter and she is verbally harassed and intimidated, I am not sitting on my hands.

This kid is a punk. He deserved to be called a punk, and any other name someone can think of. But initiating violence in response to words is never acceptable.

So I could follow your daughter around all day at the mall and make lewd suggestive comments, tell her I'll be waiting for her when she leaves so we can do it, and you will just turn the other cheek? That's messed up!

They wanted the bananas.
I woulda smacked him. He's one lucky racist.
So you approve of violence. Nice.

Are you suggesting violence is never justified? If I am walking with my teenage daughter and she is verbally harassed and intimidated, I am not sitting on my hands.
I'm suggesting a stupid man wearing a mask and holding bananas should not be physically assaulted. I don't think people should be physically assaulted over words either.
Run your mouth & get slapped for it? I have 0 problems with that. You reap what you sow
Words should be countered with words - not fists - or one can simply ignore them. People shouldn't be so easily provoked and feel righteous about it IMHO.

This kid is a punk. He deserved to be called a punk, and any other name someone can think of. But initiating violence in response to words is never acceptable.

So I could follow your daughter around all day at the mall and make lewd suggestive comments, tell her I'll be waiting for her when she leaves so we can do it, and you will just turn the other cheek? That's messed up!
How about calling the police.

[Run your mouth & get slapped for it? I have 0 problems with that. You reap what you sow

With all due respect Grampa, that didn't work out too well for you in real life.

View attachment 91537
My prison time had nothing to do with shit talking. DRUGS & the crimes attached.

I have been on the giving & receiving end of a smack down for shit talking. I have 0 problems with it. You gonna run your mouth be prepared to back it up if challenged. No different than pulling a gun, don't pull it if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences. Life ain't fair :finger3:

I think he has a first amendment right to act like a racist ass

Police should have just pulled his mask off so everyone could see

I briefly felt the same way, but when you act to intentionally inflame others then adults need to step in.
Rioting, looting and burning businesses inflame me. And, probably you would disagree, but I believe those actions are intentional. For goodness sakes, the guy had a mask on and was giving people bananas.

So when rioting, vandalism and looting take place, why don't they cart those people away? And they took the Masked Man away. Go figure.

He wasn't arrested for speaking, he was arrested for provoking.
Surprised he didn't get his ass kicked. Guess not ALL BLM protesters are violent, huh?
They wanted the bananas.
I woulda smacked him. He's one lucky racist.
So you approve of violence. Nice.

Bite the aggressor with those buck teeth. That'll teach him.

It depends on what they charged him with. If there is a local law that prohibits masks to be worn in public he is guilty. If they made up a law on the spot he is not guilty. Too bad sensitive lefties aren't as concerned about freakazoid hairy men dressed as women scaring the shit out of women in the ladies room.
Excellent post! :)

Ok, what if we are in a park with no cell service? There is no words that anybo

I briefly felt the same way, but when you act to intentionally inflame others then adults need to step in.
Rioting, looting and burning businesses inflame me. And, probably you would disagree, but I believe those actions are intentional. For goodness sakes, the guy had a mask on and was giving people bananas.

So when rioting, vandalism and looting take place, why don't they cart those people away? And they took the Masked Man away. Go figure.

I'm not a minority nor do I riot or loot. I agree that those actions should be prosecuted, but I am highly offended by someone intentionally try to inflame people in the manner this guy did it, and I would not have shed a tear if he had gotten his assed kicked. It's better he was arrested, and he deserved to be arrested.

Ok, what if we are in a park with no cell service? There is no words that anybo

I'm not a minority nor do I riot or loot. I agree that those actions should be prosecuted, but I am highly offended by someone intentionally try to inflame people in the manner this guy did it, and I would not have shed a tear if he had gotten his assed kicked. It's better he was arrested, and he deserved to be arrested.
So, what was the crime again?

Looks like racism is in the air...

Student Arrested After Wearing Gorilla Mask, Carrying Bananas at Black Lives Matter Protest

Do you agree or disagree with his arrest?

You can be arrested for being racist?
fbj... absolutely. If you are black and call out "Pigs in a blanket...Fry them... " We have finally evolved that one side is always WRONG (Masked Man) and other side is continually tolerated.

But what was black people supposed to do when they saw the banannas and mask?

cry?

So, what was the crime again?
A similar incident happened in Cleveland a few years ago. Blacks were marching (like they always do), and some white guy driving by unfurled a Confederate flag. He was chased down, beaten by the blacks, then arrested for Inciting a Riot

Run your mouth & get slapped for it? I have 0 problems with that. You reap what you sow
Presuming "run your mouth" means expressing an opinion, what you've said clearly opposes freedom of expression -- which is protected by the First Amendment.

Are you aware of that? If so, suppose someone doesn't like what you've had to say about this and decides to slap you down for it. Do you think that's okay, too?

Forum List

Back