Student who criticized radical Islam hacked to death on street

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Three motorcycle-riding assailants hacked and shot to death a student opponent of radical Islam as he was walking with a friend along a street in Bangladesh's capital, police said Thursday.

The killing on Wednesday night follows a string of similar attacks last year, when at least five secular bloggers and publishers were killed, allegedly by radical Islamists.

The assailants, who had been riding a single motorcycle, escaped after the assault while shouting, "Allahu Akbar," or "Allah is great."

Nazimuddin Samad, student who criticized radical Islam, hacked to death on Bangladesh street

There will never be safety until terrorists are wiped from this earth.

anyone out there remember the PAKISTANI civil war of the 1970s? I do----I was
here in the USA but WORKING with "west" Pakistanis------the coming Bangladesh was EAST Pakistan. Being a progesterone primed female----I was ALL for the
east Pakistanis whom I saw as VICTIMS of West Pakistan-----therefore -----"better
people"---------then I began to encounter East Pakistanis in the USA------they are not
"better people" They are just as NUTS

here in the USA but WORKING with "west" Pakistanis------the coming Bangladesh was EAST Pakistan. Being a progesterone primed female----I was ALL for the
east Pakistanis whom I saw as VICTIMS of West Pakistan-----therefore -----"better
people"---------then I began to encounter East Pakistanis in the USA------they are not
But to get hacked because of a thought or idea?

the victim EXPRESSED that idea-----no need for mind-readers. I will help you to understand-----based on the person to whom I am married-----I get to see, close up,,, --how survivors of Islamic oppression------ACT. My hubby was born in a shariah adherent society---as a non muslim----he was rescued at about the age of one----but LIVED his life amongst survivors and still socializes with the children of survivors and the elderly survivors themselves. In normal conversation-----on all kinds of topics------one does not hear the word "muslim" "koran" or the name "muhummad" unless someone MAKES A MISTAKE---------at which point there is a MURMUR OF DISAPPROVAL. There is a reason------any comment that can be
construed as being NEGATIVE or almost NEGATIVE against islam is a capital
crime in Islamic law-------for ALL PERSONS. I have several copies of the koran
because I do not toss books in the garbage------hubby will not TOUCH any of them----------now.......that's the influence of being a son of persons who have experience ISLAMIC LAW. Be not amazed. LONG ago people got executed for publishing a bible with a minor printing error << weird but true. There is no JOKING about islam-----or light conversation, or criticism if you want to keep your head in Islamic lands----or when around muslims----if you want to avoid ANNOYING them. Level of education matters little-------it is a very ingrained rule of conduct

the victim EXPRESSED that idea-----no need for mind-readers. I will help you to understand-----based on the person to whom I am married-----I get to see, close up,,, --how survivors of Islamic oppression------ACT. My hubby was born in a shariah adherent society---as a non muslim----he was rescued at about the age of one----but LIVED his life amongst survivors and still socializes with the children of survivors and the elderly survivors themselves. In normal conversation-----on all kinds of topics------one does not hear the word "muslim" "koran" or the name "muhummad" unless someone MAKES A MISTAKE---------at which point there is a MURMUR OF DISAPPROVAL. There is a reason------any comment that can be
construed as being NEGATIVE or almost NEGATIVE against islam is a capital
crime in Islamic law-------for ALL PERSONS. I have several copies of the koran
because I do not toss books in the garbage------hubby will not TOUCH any of them----------now.......that's the influence of being a son of persons who have experience ISLAMIC LAW. Be not amazed. LONG ago people got executed for publishing a bible with a minor printing error << weird but true. There is no JOKING about islam-----or light conversation, or criticism if you want to keep your head in Islamic lands----or when around muslims----if you want to avoid ANNOYING them. Level of education matters little-------it is a very ingrained rule of conduct
What a hard way to live thanks you Rosie

"Three motorcycle-riding assailants hacked and shot to death a student opponent of radical Islam as he was walking with a friend along a street in Bangladesh's capital, police said Thursday.

The killing on Wednesday night follows a string of similar attacks last year, when at least five secular bloggers and publishers were killed, allegedly by radical Islamists.

The assailants, who had been riding a single motorcycle, escaped after the assault while shouting, "Allahu Akbar," or "Allah is great."

Nazimuddin Samad, student who criticized radical Islam, hacked to death on Bangladesh street

Yes, tourists very very dangerous, kill them all, wipe from planet.

And its coming to Europe and America

And its coming to Europe and America
Already in Europe and will be in US soon.

The article said he was an outspoken atheist.

Which isn't a good thing to advertise in a muslim country.

He should have known better. ..... :cool:

there is a funny accident about their intension to say "Allah is great" and so on. One (or more) russian muslim decided to translate this phrase into English, but in russian "great" has the same spelling as "bike") After using google-translate they started to claim that "Allah is a bicycle")

Forum List

Back