Students reveal whats happening in Utah school with "furries." The media claims its very exaggerated. Here are the kids.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Well, the youboob won't show what the children are saying what's going on and by what they're saying, you know they're not lying.

The Rumble video shows what the kids are saying. Students dress as animals, and act as animals because of DEI bullshit.

They go around licking other students and biting other students. They have put kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms and if the students complain about it they get in trouble.

Yeap...

I think it is just teens fucking with adults

Of course, you are right here. But that's also the same thing going on when kids do other kinds of pranks like dress in woman's clothing and say that they are homos and their pronoun is "queer" and talk about "transitioning".

As adults, we need to know that these kids are just working hard to honk off adults, which is what they do.

Of course, you are right here. But that's also the same thing going on when kids do other kinds of pranks like dress in woman's clothing and say that they are homos and their pronoun is "queer" and talk about "transitioning".

As adults, we need to know that these kids are just working hard to honk off adults, which is what they do.
Just curious if you watched what the kids were saying to the cop in the Rumble video.

Did you see what the kids were saying? How they are the ones being licked and bitten and the kids doing it ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE CATS OR DOGS.

It's being ENCOURAGED BY THE TEACHERS and the kids that complain about it are being DISCIPLINED.

It's more than kids simply honking off adults.

Every single one of those kids that dress like animals are going to be useless tits when they grow up. Our society is breeding the absolute dumbest and stupidest people our country has ever seen.

I'm having a hard time believing it's real. Or maybe I don't want to believe it's real. But I shouldn't be surprised at all the blue haired soft weak willed freakazoids I see walking around every day.

America needs an enema.

^^ of course the leftwing lunatics support mentally ill people who think they are animals and support them assaulting children.

You people are insane.
Which is the reason to ignore them. It's like communicating with demons. Literally, and that is always an exercise of futility. They are all but fully possessed. I almost feel sorry for them. However, I have to work on where I am going to end up.

A Saint I am not.

My posts are not even to address them anymore. It's to wake up conservative like minded people and have examples of how utterly screwed we are as a nation.

Take joy in their insults. Count it all joy.

Well, the youboob won't show what the children are saying what's going on and by what they're saying, you know they're not lying.

The Rumble video shows what the kids are saying. Students dress as animals, and act as animals because of DEI bullshit.

They go around licking other students and biting other students. They have put kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms and if the students complain about it they get in trouble.

Yeap...

Isn't it about time to give these students what they SAY they want? They say they are various kinds of animals. Okay, what would school administrators do if a random animal got into the school and was attacking the children? My guess is, they would assume rabies, call animal control, bash the animal with a chair to get them away from the children and throw a trash bag over it until somebody with a leash, tranquilizer darts and a cage gets there. Let's give these kids what they SAY they want. If they want to be animals, treat them like animals for a few days. My guess is the whole thing would stop pretty quickly. This is, of course, if they attack other children. Just wearing an animal suit should get them laughed at, but nothing else.

I think it is just teens fucking with adults
And they should get what they say they want. It would rapidly weed out the usual teenaged rebellion. They want to be a cat and attack other students? Fine, you get a litter box out back by the dumpster and eat from a bowl right beside it. Fight with a few feral dogs over your meal like a cat would. I guarantee the whole fad would be over in a matter of days, if not hours.

You would think that the prevalence of cell phones with cameras would provide plenty of verifiable videos of kids behaving as is claimed.

Yeap...

what can one expect from a deeply red state like Utah

The only thing we have to fear is the possibility that crazy teachers might consider plastic surgery to turn the students into a grotesque example of their favorite animal.

1713460624679.png

Forum List

Back