Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

I’ve also heard “the Zionist Regime.”

They don’t even know what Zionism means. They use it as a substitute word for “Jew,” thinking they can now spew their antisemitism freely.

Zionism is Jewish Nationalism.

I’m not taking advice from an antisemite. And yes….lying about “genocide” is the most obvious tell, but so is your contemptuous use of the word “Zionist.”
We can disagree amicably on my predictions Lisa. As I've suggested, I greatly fear that the balance of power has turned to Iran over the Zionist regime.

We could discuss the differing viewpoints on Iran's missile barrage if you would care to?
Nobody else seems to care to discuss it?

We can disagree amicably on my predictions Lisa. As I've suggested, I greatly fear that the balance of power has turned to Iran over the Zionist regime.

We could discuss the differing viewpoints on Iran's missile barrage if you would care to?
Nobody else seems to care to discuss it?
There’s no Zionist regime. How can I have a discussion with someone falling for antisemitic lies?

Nope Americans need to stay out of it. Bibi is trying to drag us into a war with Iran.
I doubt that Bibi would still want a war against Iran now, even with America becoming involved.
Help me to involve Lisa in a calm and reasoned discussion on the issue.

I doubt that Bibi would still want a war against Iran now, even with America becoming involved.
Help me to involve Lisa in a calm and reasoned discussion on the issue.
because you are wrong? Who has civilian hostages?

because you are wrong? Who has civilian hostages?
Hamas is holding some civilian hostages but I suspect far fewer than is popularly believed.

So far I believe that Iran's demands haven't been extended to include the security of the Palestinian people.

Do you understand Iran's demands to be that too?

Hamas is holding some civilian hostages but I suspect far fewer than is popularly believed.

So far I believe that Iran's demands haven't been extended to include the security of the Palestinian people.

Do you understand Iran's demands to be that too?
having one is a right to fight!

Jews are thugs but masked Nazis who tear down the Stars and Stripes and replace it with a Palestinian flag are heroes. Welcome to Biden's world.
These People who support the Hamas killers and rapists, and chant death to Israel, death to America, and destroy property and defy the law. They ALL need to be arrested. The students need to be charged and suspended. The outsiders need to be arrested, have their immigration status checked, and be deported if they aren't here legally. But ALL of them should have their voting rights taken away for the treason they are preaching against our country. If that happened, Biden would become 100% on the Jews side in about a half a second, phony bitch that he is. MAGA.

Hamas needs to release the hostages now!!!!!!
The leftists were so eager to paint the Jews as the bad ones that they tore down the posters of the hostages! Remember that!

That little baby and four-year old brother are long dead. Gd only knows what they endured, and for how long, until they succumbed to the Muslims’ abuse.

Forum List

Back