Study finds militarization makes police more violent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Study finds militarization makes police more violent -- Sott.net
When Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced yesterday the Trump Administration's repeal an Obama-era rule limiting the distribution of certain military equipment (such as tracked vehicles, camouflage uniforms, high-powered rifles, bayonets, and grenade launchers), he dismissed concerns about police militarization as "superficial." The evidence suggests otherwise: militarization makes police more violent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't tell the dumbed down that, they think they're oh so safe. Wait until these idiots figure out it is anything but that. Oh wait they won't ever figure it out.

If we have another attack worse than 911 you ain't seen nothing yet. Those gas chambers will be calling yah LMAO and you all will be dumb enough to believe it .

When Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced yesterday the Trump Administration's repeal an Obama-era rule limiting the distribution of certain military equipment (such as tracked vehicles, camouflage uniforms, high-powered rifles, bayonets, and grenade launchers), he dismissed concerns about police militarization as "superficial." The evidence suggests otherwise: militarization makes police more violent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't tell the dumbed down that, they think they're oh so safe. Wait until these idiots figure out it is anything but that. Oh wait they won't ever figure it out.

If we have another attack worse than 911 you ain't seen nothing yet. Those gas chambers will be calling yah LMAO and you all will be dumb enough to believe it .
A harvard study? FAKE NEWS

A harvard study? FAKE NEWS

Fake in the eyes of brainless sheep.

Fkn truth hurts don't it a.h. lmao your little robotic brainwashing worked so well welcome to the Dumbed Down America club" ,.............. you've both passed with flying colors.

A little bit past the reality level of the average leftist sheep

upload_2017-9-2_11-48-49.png

The militarization of the US - Are they arming themselves against terrorists or you? -- Sott.net

well yeah

they gear up because they are confronting more violent criminals

of course they are going to respond with more violence

More militant police = more placid Antifa.

More militant police = more placid Antifa.

or pushing daisies

--LOL

I read through the study, here's the one thing they completely omitted from their study, the rise of more violent criminals particularly in gangs and cartels. Note I'm not saying crime has increased so don't think about showing stats that it hasn't, it has actually dropped. What happened was the criminals became better armed and more dangerous over the last few decades, more violent especially towards police. Is there some truth to the study? Most likely but if you're conducting a warrant search of a known gang crack house where you know they will shoot first you don't go in with regular street cops, you'll loose half of them.
As for the asset seizure, that seriously needs to be amended but has nothing to do with the supposed militarization of the police.

well yeah

they gear up because they are confronting more violent criminals

of course they are going to respond with more violence

Preposterous. The same kind of thing was happening in the 1960's and 1970's so often that it was almost a regular occurrence. Bombs and bank robberies with automatic weapons were happening all the time. Far more often than they are today in fact.

The Bombings Across America That We've 'Forgotten'

The police were able to break these groups up and send the malefactors to prison without armored vehicles, military weapons, and drones. Yet, somehow we can't do it today, because they have guns. Or something.

In Vietnam we had all the military gear in the world, and we still lost against a less heavily armed and less high tech force. We had helicopters, flying gun platforms, artillery, bombers, attack aircraft, reconnaissance flights, and we still lost.

Police in the 1970s were armed with .38 special revolvers, shotguns, and the occasional rifle. Yet they were able to kill or catch the baddies and send them to prison anyway. How could they without grenade launchers, Bayonets, and tanks? I mean, how the hell did the cops manage it in the 1970's but we can't seem to even imagine it today?

Absolute nonsense. That is what you are spouting. The idea that the cops must dress out like they are assaulting a terrorist stronghold in Iraq to serve a warrant in Indiana is insane.

You know, if cops didn't have guns they couldn't shoot people. Very rational.

Yeah idk the majority of my police officers /are/ ex military, I'm not at all worried about them beating the shit out of criminals - maybe it's wrong but I cheer when they gun these wanna be gang bangers and drug dealers down (same as I do when residents blow them away for breaking in.)

Back when I was growing up it was "normal" to see tanks driving around, sometimes the military helped the cops out (because we're always low on cops - even right now, we're supposed to have like 600 for a city our size, we have 400. If they need tanks to gain the upper edge, we'll give em tanks.)

I know these people, they're my neighbors (be they police or soldiers) I have no doubt that if the government gave them a command to start shooting civilians they'd take a court marshal ~shrug~

Of course they do. That's because they are scared poopless. Little boy mentality given a gun and lots and lots of authority. Unlike soldiers, they don't have the mental nor physical capacity to handle their authority, so they tend to abuse their power.

That's why they need to be taken down a peg or two from time to time...

I think it likely more heavily armed police are more likely to use violence, but these studies don't mean sh1t to me. Libtards often reach whatever conclusions they want in their "studies". But, if the cops would get more violent with violent libtard protesters, I'd be happy. The Antifa f@ggots, and other violent protesters, should be shut down, hard, by police.

Last edited:

Of course they do. That's because they are scared poopless. Little boy mentality given a gun and lots and lots of authority. Unlike soldiers, they don't have the mental nor physical capacity to handle their authority, so they tend to abuse their power.

I loved it when that man in the video did that. gave me goose bumps even now.

Get back to me when the police are as violent as the gang bangers.

You've missed a lot if you think that.

Get back to me when the police are as violent as the gang bangers.

Ok I'm getting back to you and this happens all the time , most didn't hear about it all because the guy was white

The end result the guy died, his father was a former cop and the guy they beat to death had mental illness .

I urge you to watch this ENTIRE BEATING OF THIS MAN IN THIS FILM.

This is what they did to him in the end

upload_2017-9-3_8-55-43.png

Forum List

Back