Study Supports Trump: 5.7 Million Non-Citizens may have Cast Illegal Votes

5.7 MILLION?

Show me a thousand who voted in the last election and were illegal
Read the article. It is all right there before your eyes but being closed minded, your brain will shut down.

I did read it

Another piece of crap from the Washington Times. Nowhere in the article does it explain how they derived 5.7 million
Anyone with any sense would realize the number is ludicrous....especially with a population of 10 million illegals
You aren't very smart, but then I knew that. The article has multiple links to data backing the professor's conclusions.

With over 20 million illegals in the country, it is a safe bet that a good percentage voted...don't you think? Especially when you had one candidate promising to evict them, and the other promising to give them citizenship. But....common sense was never your strong point.

We are looking at 10 million illegal residents in this country of whom maybe a third are children. So, your 5.7 million means that almost EVERY illegal resident cast a vote. Not too smart for someone trying to stay under the radar

do you think the morons actually believe their BS?

5.7 MILLION?

How?
What is WRONG with voter ID if it is affordable and accessible? Why not ask for proof of citizenship when giving a driver's license or state ID and using that?
I don't doubt that illegals are voting in our elections. It doesn't keep me awake nights, but it would be fairly simple to stop and I don't see why the left is so resistant to it.
"5.7 more votes for Democrats" answers why they are resistant to it.

So there you have it. Democrats love illegals for just this reason.

-Geaux
=============

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at post election polling data and concluded that the number of non-citizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million non-citizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are non-citizens and are thus ineligible to vote.

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

-

no "Study" says that wackadoodle....and wash times isn't a source.

but it does explain why you're fact averse and are stupid enough to be a trumpster.
Hey Silly Jilly is here. Where you been babes? I really missed you.

Did I see you at the market the other day? I thought this might by you and your girl friends. Yes?

1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg

5.7 MILLION?

Read the article. It is all right there before your eyes but being closed minded, your brain will shut down.

I did read it

Another piece of crap from the Washington Times. Nowhere in the article does it explain how they derived 5.7 million
Anyone with any sense would realize the number is ludicrous....especially with a population of 10 million illegals
You aren't very smart, but then I knew that. The article has multiple links to data backing the professor's conclusions.

With over 20 million illegals in the country, it is a safe bet that a good percentage voted...don't you think? Especially when you had one candidate promising to evict them, and the other promising to give them citizenship. But....common sense was never your strong point.

We are looking at 10 million illegal residents in this country of whom maybe a third are children. So, your 5.7 million means that almost EVERY illegal resident cast a vote. Not too smart for someone trying to stay under the radar
Yeah...sure.

Math and conservatives

Mutually exclusive concepts

5.7 MILLION?

I did read it

Actually, they believe what they are told. After all, Trump is our President

I did read it

Yeah...sure.

Math and conservatives

Mutually exclusive concepts
Not a con, but you believe whatever you like. It doesn't really matter because we both know you are crazy.

5.7 million should be easy to prove

Spend some money to review voter records and check their citizenship. With seven percent of all voters being illegal, you should find them easily

But, in fact, if you spend the time and effort.....you will not find many
I will correct that statement.

But, in fact, if you spend the time and effort.....you will be castigated as being a racist, xenophobic hater and will be fortunate if you can go out in public ever again without being assaulted. Oh, and every conclusion you reach will be immediately dismissed as a lie.

I did read it

Why yes, I DO believe Trump is president. Don't you?

Spend some money to review voter records and check their citizenship. With seven percent of all voters being illegal, you should find them easily

But, in fact, if you spend the time and effort.....you will be castigated as being a racist, xenophobic hater and will be fortunate if you can go out in public ever again without being assaulted. Oh, and every conclusion you reach will be immediately dismissed as a lie.

Not if you are actually finding anything

Voter registrations include names and addresses. Easy enough to sample those who voted and see if any turn up illegal/invalid

I did read it

Conspiracy Theorist in Chief

Not if you are actually finding anything

Voter registrations include names and addresses. Easy enough to sample those who voted and see if any turn up illegal/invalid
Just look at the reaction whenever anyone even proposes doing anything to ensure only legal citizens vote.

Conspiracy Theorist in Chief
I know, it's kind of kooky today to believe something that is easily verified. Much more chic to believe something like Hillary is the real president.

5.7 MILLION?

I did read it

Those goddamned illegals multiplied like rabbits since the election? Doubled? After all the reports from border security that illegal crossings are down 70%? Twenty million?
Just keep making up those numbers, old pa.

Even one is too many. Especially if it is a Democrat.

Actually, we do occasionally find illegals voting

It is not some nefarious plan to upset our electoral process but genuine confusion over whether they are allowed to vote or not. The key is our registration process and how thorough registrars are in rejecting invalid registrations.

If an illegal registers to vote, an ID will not stop him
If an illegal registers to vote, an ID will not stop him[/QUOTE]
Explain. I'm really interested, not arguing.

It is not some nefarious plan to upset our electoral process but genuine confusion over whether they are allowed to vote or not. The key is our registration process and how thorough registrars are in rejecting invalid registrations.

Explain. I'm really interested, not arguing.[/QUOTE]

OK

An illegal fills out a voter registration card and it is accepted
He shows up to vote and his name and signature are on file. His ID will match his registration and he will be allowed to vote

Nothing will stop all vote fraud, because the stakes are high enough that someone will always risk getting caught to commit fraud. Drug trafficking, for example, is highly illegal, yet continues despite efforts to stop it. What we need to do is make it as difficult as possible, and ensuring that only citizens vote is a necessary first step. Free photo ID can make that easier.

Nothing will stop all vote fraud, because the stakes are high enough that someone will always risk getting caught to commit fraud. Drug trafficking, for example, is highly illegal, yet continues despite efforts to stop it. What we need to do is make it as difficult as possible, and ensuring that only citizens vote is a necessary first step. Free photo ID can make that easier.

Makes no sense

The penalties for illegal voting are very high. If you are illegal and get caught, you will be deported. Why would anyone take the risk just to cast one vote among tens of millions?

Explain. I'm really interested, not arguing.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of, IF a photo ID that listed citizenship status was required, THEN you were saying it wouldn't stop him....
People are clever. I realize folks think up ways to get around things. I just couldn't think of how to get around presenting your passport or birth certificate or citizenship paperwork in order to prove citizenship BEFORE you are allowed to register, how they would get around that.

Last edited:

Makes no sense

The penalties for illegal voting are very high. If you are illegal and get caught, you will be deported. Why would anyone take the risk just to cast one vote among tens of millions?
Because it's difficult to catch such vote fraud. We don't have to increase the penalties, we have to make it easier to catch the fraud and prevent it in the first place.

5.7 MILLION?

I did read it

Those goddamned illegals multiplied like rabbits since the election? Doubled? After all the reports from border security that illegal crossings are down 70%? Twenty million?
Just keep making up those numbers, old pa.

What?

Who said anything about the last election?

The 20 million number has been around for years. How could you have missed it?

Even the LA Times (LWNJ rag) reported 2.6 million illegals WORK in the state...that means there are millions more not working or are children living in the state of California. That is but ONE state.

Forum List

Back