🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

I could ask you the same question, "Read much"?

Take another read of my post.

If you're including the 9/11 attacks then you should definately read it again. This study is about domestic terrorism.

I SPECIFICALLY mentioned it fell short of including 9-11.

I asked where the Boys in da Hood fell on that list.

Then you must admit it's a selective study.

Crips, Bloods, etc are just as much domestic terrorists nationwide as the klan.

they keep, as I stated before, blocks, neighborhoods, even cities in a state of terror, to keep their gangs in charge.

They, far more than any supremacist group, are terrorists.

Now, stick your fingers in your ears, and keep muttering nananannananananana to yourself.

It's 1 am here, and I'm going to bed
they've been terrorizing blocks, neighborhoods, and cities for decades, and have killed more than 'white supremacists' and Al Queda types in that time period.

Verstahen sie?

Alles klar

The boys weren't included. Probably because they don't tend to organize or attack in the racial or political way that whites do. Can you name an organized black group that perpetrated crimes for those reasons?

Can you name a white group that does

48, in 14 years?

Klan send them out?

Crips, Bloods, any gang you can name, have killed more than that.

per year.

Look at Chicago, Detroit, Philly, any number of large cities.

It' ain't kluckers killing off the home boys.

Try reading the study that was posted on page 1.

Black crime is just that, crime as is most crime. Even white crime. The study points to organized groups with political agendas such as the Klan. There is a difference.

If you're including the 9/11 attacks then you should definately read it again. This study is about domestic terrorism.

I SPECIFICALLY mentioned it fell short of including 9-11.

I asked where the Boys in da Hood fell on that list.

Then you must admit it's a selective study.

Crips, Bloods, etc are just as much domestic terrorists nationwide as the klan.

they keep, as I stated before, blocks, neighborhoods, even cities in a state of terror, to keep their gangs in charge.

They, far more than any supremacist group, are terrorists.

Now, stick your fingers in your ears, and keep muttering nananannananananana to yourself.

It's 1 am here, and I'm going to bed
they've been terrorizing blocks, neighborhoods, and cities for decades, and have killed more than 'white supremacists' and Al Queda types in that time period.

Verstahen sie?

Alles klar

The boys weren't included. Probably because they don't tend to organize or attack in the racial or political way that whites do. Can you name an organized black group that perpetrated crimes for those reasons?

Can you name a white group that does

48, in 14 years?

Klan send them out?

Crips, Bloods, any gang you can name, have killed more than that.

per year.

Look at Chicago, Detroit, Philly, any number of large cities.

It' ain't kluckers killing off the home boys.

Try reading the study that was posted on page 1.

Black crime is just that, crime as is most crime. Even white crime. The study points to organized groups with political agendas such as the Klan. There is a difference.

You are mixing internal and external threats.

Racism is an internal threat...
Foreign terrorism is an external threat..that's why it's foreign..
Thing is racism can mostly be influenced internally and much less by "external racism" while foreign terrorism can influence local cells or foreign cells.
In the US local cells incidents are technically considered a "hate crime" that relates to racism when in generally it's a terror attack, and a terror attack in most cases are in generally cause by racism.

No. If there is "foreign" terrorism then there is domestic terrorism as well. Otherwise why the need to differentiate? The FBI or whatever agency investigating decides what the threat is. A domestic terrorist can be both a perpetrator of a hate crime and a domestic terrorist.
Read the the title and the O.

'"Muslim extremism was taken seriously in many of these jurisdictions that we surveyed… but overall, they did not see as much of an issue with Muslim extremism as with right-wing extremism in their locations," Kurzman told The Huffington Post. He added that it's hard to get a definitive statistical picture of plots and acts of violent extremism since that definition tends to vary and data for incidents nationwide is hard to come by.'

This of course reflects the politics of domestic terrorism and hate crimes, where most on the right are loath to address the issue of racism and hate in America and would rather focus instead on foreign terrorists in an effort to appease the conservative base and deflect from a subject many republicans would rather attempt to ignore, when in fact the greatest threat comes from the extreme right, not terrorist organizations in other countries.

White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

Damn right. All the more reason to shut down the Democratic Party. There is nothing more racist than a modern-day Democrat.

So that is officially the latest right wing propaganda ploy.

Nope, it's my personal opinion based upon decades of observing the cause and effect of the Democratic Party.

Accuse Democrats of being racist.

The Democratic Party has been racist in intent and practice for a very long time.

Oh well, it falls in line with all the other ridiculous things you claim

Oh? Perhaps you can name a few so I can set you straight.

You do know sane people won't believe it any more than your other made up crap though, don't you?

Shrug. Sane people don't wear a (D) after their name.

I like how you automagically equate white supremacists to right wing extremists. Of course doing so destroys your credibility right off the bat, but like most propagandists I am sure your main concern is repeating the lie enough times to make it seem like truth, not your credibility.

Leftwats are still sticking to the narrative that Loughner was a right winger even though the exact opposite was proven true. No doubt his kills are added to their total of right wing extremist deaths.

Stop lying, Leftists!

No one is defending anyone. Just wondering why this is the left's top priority when there are a hundred times more people killed by gang violence and not a peep from the left. Maybe you can enlighten us.

This is your hate....This is your hate on guns...any questions
165562_600.jpg

Leftwats are still sticking to the narrative that Loughner was a right winger even though the exact opposite was proven true. No doubt his kills are added to their total of right wing extremist deaths.

Stop lying, Leftists!

i can see why

he shares so much of the same beliefs as bill ayers

Nine people were added to a long list of lives taken by domestic terrorism when Dylann Roof allegedly began shooting inside a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina, on June 17.

At least 48 people have been killed stateside by right-wing extremists in the 14 years since since the September 11 attacks -- almost twice as many as were killed by self-identified jihadists in that time, according to a study released Wednesday by the New America Foundation, a Washington, D.C., research center. The study found that radical anti-government groups or white supremacists were responsible for most of the terror attacks.

The data counters many conventional thoughts on what terrorism is and isn’t. Since Sept. 11, many Americans attribute terror attacks to Islamic extremists instead of those in the right wing. But the numbers don't back up this popular conception, said Charles Kurzman, a professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Kurzman is co-authoring a study with David Schanzer of Duke University, set to be published Thursday, that asks police departments to rank the three biggest threats from violent extremism in their jurisdiction.

Law enforcement agencies reported they were more concerned about the activities of right-wing extremist groups than Islamic extremists in their jurisdictions (about 74 percent versus 39 percent) due to the "menacing" rhetoric used by some of these groups -- and that they were training officers to take caution when they saw signs of potentially violent individuals, Kurzman and Schanzer found.

"Muslim extremism was taken seriously in many of these jurisdictions that we surveyed… but overall, they did not see as much of an issue with Muslim extremism as with right-wing extremism in their locations," Kurzman told The Huffington Post. He added that it's hard to get a definitive statistical picture of plots and acts of violent extremism since that definition tends to vary and data for incidents nationwide is hard to come by.

The accused Charleston shooter is currently being investigated under domestic terrorism charges by the Department of Justice -- a move that acknowledges the long history of anti-black terrorist attacks.

America’s first federal anti-terrorism law, known as the Third Force Act or the Ku Klux Klan Act, which was passed by Congress in 1871, caused nine counties in South Carolina to be placed under martial law and led to thousands of arrests. The Supreme Court ruled the law unconstitutional in 1882.

More: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists Study Says

There is no doubt that white supremacists are the greatest internal threat to America. They must be stopped. They are as dangerous as ISIS.
Retard alert.

Yeah, reality hurts.

Reality huh?? How many white racist assholes are there??

There are 300 million Americans. I think they more than outnumber a few racist assholes.

You, as usual, post another lamo thread.

The op is correct, white supremists like LBJ and Bobby Byrd have done far more damage than one medicated nut with a gun ever could

The op is correct, white supremists like LBJ and Bobby Byrd have done far more damage than one medicated nut with a gun ever could
I think Obama has done more damage than all of them. So Domestic Terrorists don't have to be white to be a threat.

If you're going to reach way back in time, we might as well include "I am not a crook" Nixon, and his opinion of the Joooooo's and black people.

Who's done more damage, ISIS, White Supremacists of George W. Bush? He got 4,000 US soldiers killed.

Who's done more damage, ISIS, White Supremacists of George W. Bush? He got 4,000 US soldiers killed.
If you want to compare body-counts......Obama's killed more than that in Syria alone. Not to mention Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.........

Nevermind all of the people that have been murdered since Ferguson.

Forum List

Back