Study: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

White supremacist scum are even worse than ISIS.
Tell that to James Foley, Steven Sotloff, David Haines, Alan Henning, Peter Kassig, , Haruna Yukawa, Kenji Goto, the 21 coptic Christian Egyptians, the 28 Ethiopian Christian to name but a few who have been murdered by ISIS.

oh for crying out loud. BUSH didn't attack IRAQ

Sure, he was sat in the comfort of the White House or his ranch. He sent American boys over there to do the dying.
don't be altering my post. You don't mind being dishonest but you are using me for it

I didn't alter your post. You must have edited AFTER I took the quote. I'm not going to bother changing what you say.

This is what you wrote, word for word, when I clicked the reply button.

Sure, he was sat in the comfort of the White House or his ranch. He sent American boys over there to do the dying.
Idiot.

Great argument butch. Oh, no, wait, your argument is an insult. That's all you have? That's all you can reply with.

Right......

I can see this isn't going to be an interesting debate so I might as well stop talking to you now. Bye.

Idiot.

Great argument butch. Oh, no, wait, your argument is an insult. That's all you have? That's all you can reply with.

Right......

I can see this isn't going to be an interesting debate so I might as well stop talking to you now. Bye.
No argument, just pointing out the fact you are an idiot.

When I look at the SCOTUS decisions of the last two days, which were what I expected by the way, and see rapid changes like pot becoming legalized more and more, and what looks like an out and out war of finger pointing at the white population, the left would be wise to keep an eye open for sure.

When I look at the SCOTUS decisions of the last two days, which were what I expected by the way, and see rapid changes like pot becoming legalized more and more, and what looks like an out and out war of finger pointing at the white population, the left would be wise to keep an eye open for sure.

Why would anyone point a finger at the white people, I mean, the didn't install slavery or segregation and haven't been implementing policies which basically have kept poor people poor far more than other first world countries.

Would Cracking Down on Guns in the U.S. Really Reduce Violence? , by Robert VerBruggen, National Review

Despite being 13 percent of the general population and owning guns at just half the rate of whites, blacks commit about half of murders, overwhelmingly against other blacks.

Whites in 14 states face a roughly European level of violence, with an annual homicide risk of no more than 1.5 per 100,000. Confusingly, these states don’t appear to have much in common culturally. They include liberal states known for gang violence in poor minority areas (New York, New Jersey), mostly rural red states teeming with firearms (Idaho, North Dakota), Upper Midwest states with strong hunting cultures but also large urban areas (Wisconsin, Minnesota), and gun-loving states either purple (New Hampshire) or solidly blue (Vermont).

You can tell who it is that hates their own fellow countrymen and women .
. when you see threads such as this one.

just sick and as UnAmerican as you can crawl

Who's done more damage, ISIS, White Supremacists of George W. Bush? He got 4,000 US soldiers killed.
Libtards forget we were attacked. Bush derangement syndrome is strong in you retard.

So, imagine Australia attacked you, would you then go invade Canada?

Saddam wasn't part of al Qaeda, he had a Christian in his cabinet, he wasn't part of Islamic extremism.

So why did Bush attack Iraq then? He got his map wrong?

In 2001 there were 4 countries who are OPEC and who hated he US. Iraq, Venezuela, Libya and Iran. The record of what has happened to these countries in the last 14 years isn't nice reading.

Iraq was declared in material breach of the UN cease fire and the US Congress voted with Bush to invade Iraq. If that is too difficult for you, I have several other reasons dating back to the Clinton administration.

Who's done more damage, ISIS, White Supremacists of George W. Bush? He got 4,000 US soldiers killed.
Libtards forget we were attacked. Bush derangement syndrome is strong in you retard.

Saddam wasn't part of al Qaeda, he had a Christian in his cabinet, he wasn't part of Islamic extremism.

In 2001 there were 4 countries who are OPEC and who hated he US. Iraq, Venezuela, Libya and Iran. The record of what has happened to these countries in the last 14 years isn't nice reading.

Iraq was declared in material breach of the UN cease fire and the US Congress voted with Bush to invade Iraq. If that is too difficult for you, I have several other reasons dating back to the Clinton administration.

Oh, right, that's the reason Bush went to war..... Bullshit and you know it.

A White Male Terrorist Shot More People Today Than Refugees Have Since 9/11

CU21gseUwAA43ea.png

Oh, right, that's the reason Bush went to war..... Bullshit and you know it.

What reasons did you make up?

I like how you automagically equate white supremacists to right wing extremists. Of course doing so destroys your credibility right off the bat, but like most propagandists I am sure your main concern is repeating the lie enough times to make it seem like truth, not your credibility.
Exactly

Forum List

Back