🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

Who's done more damage, ISIS, White Supremacists of George W. Bush? He got 4,000 US soldiers killed.
If you want to compare body-counts......Obama's killed more than that in Syria alone. Not to mention Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.........

Nevermind all of the people that have been murdered since Ferguson.

Did Obama start the wars or fighting in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq?

You can give him Libya.

We should all know Obama is as clean as the first fallen snow. And because the lapdog media doesn't REPORT the deaths under him like they did Bush. that means there hasn't been ANY under him. and he only campaigned to take on THE JOB while there were all these "wars" going on. but still NOTHING IS HIS FAULT

sick and twisted. no wonder he feels he can stomp all over us and our Representation OF CONGRESS. he has his cult member to give a get of everything for FREE

Who's done more damage, ISIS, White Supremacists of George W. Bush? He got 4,000 US soldiers killed.
If you want to compare body-counts......Obama's killed more than that in Syria alone. Not to mention Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen.........

You can give him Libya.
Obama and Democrats insisted on us expanding the conflict in Afghanistan. Obama has killed alot of people at "weddings" in Pakistan and Yemen. And ISIS wouldn't be invading Iraq if not for our spineless leader pulling completely out of there to get some headlines before the election.

You can give him Libya.
Obama and Democrats insisted on us expanding the conflict in Afghanistan. Obama has killed alot of people at "weddings" in Pakistan and Yemen. And ISIS wouldn't be invading Iraq if not for our spineless leader pulling completely out of there to get some headlines before the election.

The Bush-installed Iraqi democracy told us to leave. We did.

White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists

Damn right. All the more reason to shut down the Democratic Party. There is nothing more racist than a modern-day Democrat.

So that is officially the latest right wing propaganda ploy.

Nope, it's my personal opinion based upon decades of observing the cause and effect of the Democratic Party.

Accuse Democrats of being racist.

The Democratic Party has been racist in intent and practice for a very long time.

Oh well, it falls in line with all the other ridiculous things you claim

Oh? Perhaps you can name a few so I can set you straight.

You do know sane people won't believe it any more than your other made up crap though, don't you?

Shrug. Sane people don't wear a (D) after their name.

1. So convenient that your personal opinion is so perfectly in line with the latest right wing meme.
2. True, long ago the Democratic party was well known for being racist. I won't deny history. Fortunately, that changed long ago.
3.There is a long list, from death panels to the US military attacking Texas. We are all aware of the crazy claims that have been made by the right, and you are lying if you say you aren't.
4. Sane people don't have a clown car full of idiots competing for title of craziest politician.

1. So convenient that your personal opinion is so perfectly in line with the latest right wing meme.

I have held and openly stated that opinion for about twenty-five years.

2. True, long ago the Democratic party was well known for being racist. I won't deny history. Fortunately, that changed long ago.

It hasn't changed at all. The Democrats could not survive as a political party without enslaving the black community with empty promises, regular welfare checks and harangues against "white privilege". The destruction that came to Detroit is encroaching upon other major cities under Democrat control. Chicago is now downgraded to junk. Perhaps they're next.

3.There is a long list, from death panels to the US military attacking Texas. We are all aware of the crazy claims that have been made by the right, and you are lying if you say you aren't.

No crazier than the claim that New York would be underwater by now due to global warming, or that the 2nd Amendment protects only the government's ability to form militias.

4. Sane people don't have a clown car full of idiots competing for title of craziest politician.

I believe Bernie Sanders is attracting quite a parade of late, and I still have yet to have any Democrat, including Hillary itself, explain to me what she has actually accomplished in her life that would cause me or any rational person to put her in the Oval Office.

Yo, all the trouble with race will cease, after we elect a Republican President, and Obama leaves the Country or gets locked up!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 43147
View attachment 43148
View attachment 43149

Who was the villain before 2008?

The 110th Congress.

Yo,
Robert Byrd

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd was a Kleagle, a Klan recruiter, in his 20s and 30s.
West Virginia's Democratic United States Senator Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagleand Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter.

After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd defended the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[9]

Despite being the only Senator to vote against both African American U.S. Supreme Court nominees (liberal Thurgood Marshall and conservative Clarence Thomas) and filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Byrd has since said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake."

The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 108th Congress.[10] However, in a 2001 incident Byrd repeatedly used the phrase "white *******" on a national television broadcast.

Yo, there are many Racist Democrat, just read up on history! Democrat Harry S. Truman who was elected by Democrat Racist, he became a President, he paid the Klan's $10 membership fee!
Yes, we Republicans know who really is the Racist Party!!!

P. S. The Democrats can`t erase History, there is to much material to hide!!!

"GTP"
Yo, now days we have Black Racist in the Democrat Party, one below!
1506453_1044788085537808_5768751289052278632_n.jpg

It hasn't changed at all. The Democrats could not survive as a political party without enslaving the black community with empty promises, regular welfare checks and harangues against "white privilege". The destruction that came to Detroit is encroaching upon other major cities under Democrat control. Chicago is now downgraded to junk. Perhaps they're next.

No crazier than the claim that New York would be underwater by now due to global warming, or that the 2nd Amendment protects only the government's ability to form militias.

I believe Bernie Sanders is attracting quite a parade of late, and I still have yet to have any Democrat, including Hillary itself, explain to me what she has actually accomplished in her life that would cause me or any rational person to put her in the Oval Office.

Just a question about this new "DEMOCRATS ARE RACIST" meme. Who exactly are you trying to convince? It's obvious that democrats will be hard to convince, because they know what their goals are, and have rejected your claim as ridiculous.
Perhaps you are trying to convince the minorities that their stupidity is allowing them to be used against their own interests to harm them. In that case, I see a bumper sticker that says "YOU'RE SUPID....VOTE REPUBLICAN" .....good luck with that one.
I personally believe you are only trying to convince yourself. You see the entire country rejecting your ideas more each day, and instead of self evaluation to try to realign with what most people believe, you have to come up with some excuse for your failure. Believing that minorities are just to stupid, or are somehow being forced to disagree with you saves you from facing the reality that you are just wrong.

Just a question about this new "DEMOCRATS ARE RACIST" meme. Who exactly are you trying to convince? It's obvious that democrats will be hard to convince, because they know what their goals are, and have rejected your claim as ridiculous.
Perhaps you are trying to convince the minorities that their stupidity is allowing them to be used against their own interests to harm them. In that case, I see a bumper sticker that says "YOU'RE SUPID....VOTE REPUBLICAN" .....good luck with that one.
I personally believe you are only trying to convince yourself. You see the entire country rejecting your ideas more each day, and instead of self evaluation to try to realign with what most people believe, you have to come up with some excuse for your failure. Believing that minorities are just to stupid, or are somehow being forced to disagree with you saves you from facing the reality that you are just wrong.
Dimwits always reject the truth because they are commie shitheads.

Just a question about this new "DEMOCRATS ARE RACIST" meme. Who exactly are you trying to convince?

No one. Just a simple statement of fact based upon historical observation and current events.

It's obvious that democrats will be hard to convince, because they know what their goals are, and have rejected your claim as ridiculous.

Democrats are hard to convince of anything outside of the fantastical world they inhabit between their ears.

Perhaps you are trying to convince the minorities that their stupidity is allowing them to be used against their own interests to harm them.

I would never say such a thing. I would simply ask them - the intelligent ones, that is - what benefit precisely having intercourse with the Democrats over the last half century has netted them beyond maintaining their status quo.

I personally believe you are only trying to convince yourself.

I require no convincing.

You see the entire country rejecting your ideas more each day

What I see is a squeaky wheel getting the grease.

Libtards forget we were attacked. Bush derangement syndrome is strong in you retard.

So, imagine Australia attacked you, would you then go invade Canada?

Saddam wasn't part of al Qaeda, he had a Christian in his cabinet, he wasn't part of Islamic extremism.

So why did Bush attack Iraq then? He got his map wrong?

In 2001 there were 4 countries who are OPEC and who hated he US. Iraq, Venezuela, Libya and Iran. The record of what has happened to these countries in the last 14 years isn't nice reading.

Libtards forget we were attacked. Bush derangement syndrome is strong in you retard.

Saddam wasn't part of al Qaeda, he had a Christian in his cabinet, he wasn't part of Islamic extremism.

In 2001 there were 4 countries who are OPEC and who hated he US. Iraq, Venezuela, Libya and Iran. The record of what has happened to these countries in the last 14 years isn't nice reading.
oh for crying out loud. BUSH didn't attack IRAQ all on his own. THE DEMOCRATS voted for it too. and if you don't know by now why they went, you never will or want to know. so please

Simple, Saddam violated UN sanctions and was given plenty of opportunities to comply. He stalled and shipped his WMD's to Syria.

Forum List

Back