🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stunning Cowardice: CNN Reports 49 Out Of 50 Republicans Contacted Refuse To Discuss Mass Shootings

A request for asylum must take place on American soil.

True, but what you intentionally avoid is the fact that any and all of our embassies and consulates around the world are American soil.

Ports%20of%20entry-L.jpg

Derp...

We were talking about people already at the border.

NO need, whatsoever, for them to enter the US to apply for asylum.

What percent of those applying for asylum, having illegally crossed our Southern border are approved?

Socrates-S.jpg

at a port of entry any other way is illegal

Yes, which of course is on American soil.
which then can be sent back across the border
For what reason?
because the vast majority after being released into the country don't show up for the court appearance

For what reason?
because the vast majority after being released into the country don't show up for the court appearance

That is just simply not true.

FACT CHECK: Asylum Seekers Regularly Attend Immigration Court Hearings

"Recent data shows that asylum seekers continue to appear for immigration court proceedings at high rates. In fiscal year 2018, Department of Justice (DOJ) figures show that 89 percent of all asylum applicants attended their final court hearing to receive a decision on their application. When families and unaccompanied children have access to legal representation, the rate of compliance with immigration court obligations is nearly 98 percent."

For what reason?

"Recent data shows that asylum seekers continue to appear for immigration court proceedings at high rates. In fiscal year 2018, Department of Justice (DOJ) figures show that 89 percent of all asylum applicants attended their final court hearing to receive a decision on their application. When families and unaccompanied children have access to legal representation, the rate of compliance with immigration court obligations is nearly 98 percent."
Humans Rights First
yes like I'm going to believe some liberal activist organization over the DHS secretary under oath at a hearing

The number of migrants who enter the U.S. after seeking asylum and are a no-show for their court date is staggering.

Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan told the Senate Judiciary Committee during Tuesday’s hearing that 90 percent of asylum-seekers who come into the country are not to be seen again.

“It depends on demographic, the court, but we see too many cases where people are not showing up,” McAleenan said. “Out of those 7,000 cases, 90 received final orders of removal in absentia, 90 percent.”

“Ninety percent did not show up?” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) asked.

“Correct, that is a recent sample from families crossing the border,” McAleenan responded.
Acting DHS Secretary Reveals Whopping Percentage of Migrants Don't Show for Their Court Hearings

you fail so go sit back down and shut up till you get better informed idiot

For what reason?

Cute try. The key there is a FINAL HEARING.

How many are rejected from day one?

From fiscal 2011 through fiscal 2016, almost 90 percent of asylum seekers from Mexico were rejected. Over the same period, people from El Salvador were denied 83 percent of the time, 80 percent of cases from Hondurans were denied, as were 77 percent from Guatemala.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...o-know-about-immigration-and-asylum-in-the-us

True, but what you intentionally avoid is the fact that any and all of our embassies and consulates around the world are American soil.

Ports%20of%20entry-L.jpg

Derp...

We were talking about people already at the border.

Why are they at the border having passed numerous places where they could apply for asylum?
WTF?
How should I know?

For what reason?

Humans Rights First
yes like I'm going to believe some liberal activist organization over the DHS secretary under oath at a hearing

The number of migrants who enter the U.S. after seeking asylum and are a no-show for their court date is staggering.

Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan told the Senate Judiciary Committee during Tuesday’s hearing that 90 percent of asylum-seekers who come into the country are not to be seen again.

“It depends on demographic, the court, but we see too many cases where people are not showing up,” McAleenan said. “Out of those 7,000 cases, 90 received final orders of removal in absentia, 90 percent.”

“Ninety percent did not show up?” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) asked.

“Correct, that is a recent sample from families crossing the border,” McAleenan responded.
Acting DHS Secretary Reveals Whopping Percentage of Migrants Don't Show for Their Court Hearings

Humans Rights First

Well, they provided links to all of the govt data.....so you could look there.

You're believing cherry picked testimony.
Their 90% figure only covers 7000 cases, dope.

How many cases were there in total last year?
I know ........you can find out in my link.

For what reason?

Cute try. The key there is a FINAL HEARING.

How many are rejected from day one?

From fiscal 2011 through fiscal 2016, almost 90 percent of asylum seekers from Mexico were rejected. Over the same period, people from El Salvador were denied 83 percent of the time, 80 percent of cases from Hondurans were denied, as were 77 percent from Guatemala.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...o-know-about-immigration-and-asylum-in-the-us

No one is talking about rejections and my posted numbers are those who attended their "FINAL HEARING", dope.

For what reason?

Humans Rights First

Humans Rights First

yes because the trend surely without explanation shifted from 90% not showing up to 90% showing up

you might believe that absurdity but the rest of us arent afflicted with TDS causing utter stupidity

like I said best you go sit you dumb ass down and shut up till you get better informed let the informed adults talk

For what reason?

Humans Rights First

Humans Rights First

yes because the trend surely without explanation shifted from 90% not showing up to 90% showing up

you might believe that absurdity but the rest of us arent afflicted with TDS causing utter stupidity

like I said best you go sit you dumb ass down and shut up till you get better informed let the informed adults talk
Because there was no "shift", dope.

Again, my link provided links to the actual govt data.
Your link quoted testimony that stated 90% of a sample of 7000 did not report.

From my link....
"According to DOJ statistics, between 2013 and 2017, 92 percent of asylum seekers appeared in court to receive a final decision on their claims. In FY 2018, 89.4 percent of those who applied for asylum complied with their court hearing obligations. Out of 66,592 final asylum decisions, 7,072 denials were the result of the asylum seeker failing to appear in court."

If you had any critical abilities at all, you would easily see that only 10% were actually from no shows. Instead, you're a dupe.

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?

Well if CNN says that, it must be 100%.....bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humans Rights First

Humans Rights First

From my link....
"According to DOJ statistics, between 2013 and 2017, 92 percent of asylum seekers appeared in court to receive a final decision on their claims. In FY 2018, 89.4 percent of those who applied for asylum complied with their court hearing obligations. Out of 66,592 final asylum decisions, 7,072 denials were the result of the asylum seeker failing to appear in court."

If you had any critical abilities at all, you would easily see that only 10% were actually from no shows. Instead, you're a dupe.

your link is from a liberal activist group with no credibility to be impartial and not spew twisted propaganda

so again who should I believe some bias liberal activist organization or the secretary of DHS under oath

you an idiot if you think I will choose your sorces

As rage builds nationwide in response to more mass shootings and the death toll from those deadly attacks continue to rise, Republicans have gone into hiding. Congress is officially in recess right now, but Democrats from coast to coast are calling for emergency action from the U.S. Senate. And Republicans have gone into hiding, refusing to even do interviews about the streak of mass murderers, many of whom echo Donald Trump’s racist rhetoric.

Stunning cowardice: CNN says 49 of 50 Republicans contacted refused to discuss mass shootings on-air

The women and children aren't hiding. Where are all of these uh...*cough*...men?
Sick, aren’t they?

Humans Rights First

Humans Rights First

From my link....

your link is from a liberal activist group with no credibility to be impartial and not spew twisted propaganda

so again who should I believe some bias liberal activist organization or the secretary of DHS under oath

Yes. Why rely on fact when you can stay stupid

Humans Rights First

Humans Rights First

From my link....

Good job, dope......:thup:

It's called "I'm not using my vacation time to fuel your media circus."
Lol. It’s called they re cowards psycho

And the “circus” is the white supremacist terrorists trumpscum is so much

Forum List

Back