🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupid ass statement I am sick in seeing woman's dating profile................"I LOVE TRAVEL"

I know in my heart I will never be able to travel anywhere in the world again.

I don't have and won't have the Covid Passport, I never had the Covid poison jab....to say nothing of boosters or any shit.

That's ok too.....I've done plenty of traveling in my life so it's just fine!:thup:
COVID guidelines are declining. You may be surprised.

Who the fuck dont like the Travel when they have the time and money to do so? That has to be one the stupidest fucking statements I ever seen in Dating profile. This is why I prefer the fetish activity and gambling over dating
I see alot of stupid stuff relating to online dating....but saying "who doesn't love to travel" will produce alot of raised hands. I for one do like travel...sometimes. And sometimes I'm also not interested and am pretty happy poking around my own neck of the woods.

I see alot of stupid stuff relating to online dating....but saying "who doesn't love to travel" will produce alot of raised hands. I for one do like travel...sometimes. And sometimes I'm also not interested and am pretty happy poking around my own neck of the woods.
And so dumb bitch said she is a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN. I like soft woman

It's a qualifying (implied) question. She wants to see if you agree and give examples thst show that you are a man of means.

If you don't like travelling, say something to imply you make a good living.

Who the fuck dont like the Travel when they have the time and money to do so? That has to be one the stupidest fucking statements I ever seen in Dating profile. This is why I prefer the fetish activity and gambling over dating
I'm curious, FBJ...have you ever gone on a second date? Your issues with women could fill several large books. Just saying...

and then there is the no traveling device around your ankle. right?

Forum List

Back