Suckabee Sanders unable to find new job.

Hmmmm...I just saw Sarah Sanders leading the press briefing at the White House.

Looks like she has a job to me.

I wonder why?

LMAO!!

Sarah Sanders has ‘struggled’ to find a new job as the White House press office becomes ‘Night of the living dead’: report
Back in June, CBS reported that White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her deputy Raj Shah were already planning to leave the administration by the end of the year. Sanders never denied the report....

So why are they hanging on? According to Yahoo News, Sanders and Shahare struggling to find work elsewhere....

Meanwhile, it seems the press shop itself has been nearly abandoned. This is not much of surprise — Trump has long considered himself to be his best spokesperson, and he has proven incapable of sticking to any coherent media strategy. And part of the problem, an anonymous source told Yahoo News, is that no one credible wants to work for the White House press office.

“No professional in good standing will even interview for a job,” the source said. “It’s a zombie comms shop. Night of the living dead.”

Nobody wants Sander's job. Who wants to ruin their career repeating Cheeto Jesus's lies?

I’ve seldom seen someone work so hard to so carefully construct their special place in hell as SHS has.

Still my favorite thing ever (almost) was when there was a teen in the briefing room. He asked her a question and she wasn’t able to retreat into her bullshit spin mode. She looked like Rubio at the debate where he didn’t know how to answer except to keep repeating the same line over and over. Except Rubio sounded better.

I wonder why?

LMAO!!

Sarah Sanders has ‘struggled’ to find a new job as the White House press office becomes ‘Night of the living dead’: report
Back in June, CBS reported that White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her deputy Raj Shah were already planning to leave the administration by the end of the year. Sanders never denied the report....

So why are they hanging on? According to Yahoo News, Sanders and Shahare struggling to find work elsewhere....

Meanwhile, it seems the press shop itself has been nearly abandoned. This is not much of surprise — Trump has long considered himself to be his best spokesperson, and he has proven incapable of sticking to any coherent media strategy. And part of the problem, an anonymous source told Yahoo News, is that no one credible wants to work for the White House press office.

“No professional in good standing will even interview for a job,” the source said. “It’s a zombie comms shop. Night of the living dead.”

Nobody wants Sander's job. Who wants to ruin their career repeating Cheeto Jesus's lies?

Your thread title says something completely different than your comments

First you say "Huckabee can't find another job"

then you say

"no one wants Huckabee's job"

dumb

Forum List

Back