Suggest A Name For The New Kittay

Well, my cats were named, Cheddar, Puddin, Buster, Nemotode, Shadow, Midnight and Kitt. Not all at the same time.

None were named till after having them about a month.

It took you a month to come up with Shadow, and Midnight?
I was a little kid and couldn't make up my mind and fought with my sister on it. Gimme a break! Didn't matter, they didn't know their names either. Like many hardcore libs they're barely sentient creatures. ;)

Inglorious Bastard

I was checking the other day to see if that Tarantino flick was on Netflix yet. I had no idea that there was a previous movie by nearly the same name:

ingloriousbastards.jpg

I don't know if it's the same storyline though.

Yes, the Tarantino is a direct remake. Both good movies, but the new one is far and away better IMHO.

I might have to watch it on NetFlix then.

I enjoy a good war movie. I've almost exhausted all the ones I am interested in on Netflix.

I feel bad. Very BAD!!!!!

I don't think this thread went the way Madeline was hoping. I didn't help.. In fact I am one of the most guilty fuckwits that changed this super wonderful girlie hopey/Namechangy effort into a clusterfuck of juvenile cat hatin denegration. We are scum!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Pics first, then names.

The kittay is hiding under my bed, and has been since we got home. I am worried she'll get thirsty but my child says this is normal and she'll come out eventually.....she sure was affectionate at the shelter. She looks like this (except prettier)......she's a one year old female that the shelter peeps called "Bella".....

Gray%20&%20White%20cat.jpg

Last edited:
I feel bad. Very BAD!!!!!

I don't think this thread went the way Madeline was hoping. I didn't help.. In fact I am one of the most guilty fuckwits that changed this super wonderful girlie hopey/Namechangy effort into a clusterfuck of juvenile cat hatin denegration. We are scum!

You betcha! Where are the aggravation posts for Radioman and xotoxi?

LOL.

Pics first, then names.

The kittay is hiding under my bed, and has been since we got home. I am worried she'll get thirsty but my child says this is normal and she'll come out eventually.....she sure was affectionate at the shelter. She looks like this (except prettier)......she's a one year old female that the shelter peeps called "Bella".....

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

I think Bella is perfect!

I sure wish I was not allergic to cats.. *sniffle

Pics first, then names.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

There is a hairless cat, Kat, but that may not help you as most people are allergic to the beastie's dander (dried cat spit) not the hair. May I suggest......

akc_chi8633_bloom_xl.jpg

These little guys can be tons of fun and almost as easy to care for as a kittay. (That's a long haired chihuaha.)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

There is a hairless cat, Kat, but that may not help you as most people are allergic to the beastie's dander (dried cat spit) not the hair. May I suggest......

akc_chi8633_bloom_xl.jpg

These little guys can be tons of fun and almost as easy to care for as a kittay. (That's a long haired chihuaha.)

Yeah, I know there is the hairless, but I would not want without hair. LOL

Strangely enough at one time I had 1 cat. She had 3 kittens. 2 female..those had kittens, and I ended up with 13 cats.
Sometime after that I became allergic to cats.
I mean so bad I can't even sit in someone's home if they have cats. boo
So I have had dogs...but not since my white collie died.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

akc_chi8633_bloom_xl.jpg

Strangely enough at one time I had 1 cat. She had 3 kittens. 2 female..those had kittens, and I ended up with 13 cats.

Losing a pet can be almost as bad as losing a human you love. I'm sorry, Kat....but it is mebbe time to consider a new little guy or gal?

White collie sounds gor-ge-ous....but I'd never heard of one before. Albino, mebbe?

akc_chi8633_bloom_xl.jpg

Losing a pet can be almost as bad as losing a human you love. I'm sorry, Kat....but it is mebbe time to consider a new little guy or gal?

White collie sounds gor-ge-ous....but I'd never heard of one before. Albino, mebbe?

No...she had the brown face, and by her tail. They are rare, but are around.

Here she is..(I think I posted before)

MYCOLLIE.jpg

What a beauty! Won't be easy to replace her, I'm sure.

See all of that hair? The undercoat is like fields and fields of cotton. I don't want another collie, though they have a wonderful disposition, and I loved her like my child.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

akc_chi8633_bloom_xl.jpg

but it's a chihooahooa! That's not a dog, it's a rodent! Dogs start at 100lbs, but there's a 'wannabe' class of animal that starts at 40lbs.

And that's not a Bella. Newp. If you got a brother with her, you could name him Normal, and her Flora. ;) but I'm sick that way.

currently, her monicker is Dustbunny IMHO, and yes, she'll come out for food and water when ready.

What a beauty! Won't be easy to replace her, I'm sure.

See all of that hair? The undercoat is like fields and fields of cotton. I don't want another collie, though they have a wonderful disposition, and I loved her like my child.

My favorite aunt had a collie, looked just like Lassie, so yes I do know what that coat is like. An enormous investment in dog-care and housekeeping. They do have a short-haired collie, but I think for medium sized short-haired dogs, I'd go with a blood hound. Sweet, smart, barks like Death itself but only when needed....very calm dogs.

:( I think Bella is perfect! LOL @ the other things you said..

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

akc_chi8633_bloom_xl.jpg

but it's a chihooahooa! That's not a dog, it's a rodent! Dogs start at 100lbs, but there's a 'wannabe' class of animal that starts at 40lbs.

And that's not a Bella. Newp. If you got a brother with her, you could name him Normal, and her Flora. ;) but I'm sick that way.

currently, her monicker is Dustbunny IMHO, and yes, she'll come out for food and water when ready.

You dun like "Bella" for the new kittay? I'm not sure I follow, my Big Fizzy friend. And dun be hating on the purse doggies....they have their value. I dun think I'd ever go smaller than a cocker spaniel myself, but yanno some people love them.

Forum List

Back