Suggest some topics for me! Please

Uh-huh.

Don't even get me started on the fact that women probably are really men and men are probably really women and none of them what they say they are ... :cool:

dunno.. i'm pretty straightforward about who i am. i'd like to think that most of the people i deal with are equally straightforward. but the only ones i'd fully trust are the people i know really well and whom i know to be what they say they are.

dunno.. i'm pretty straightforward about who i am. i'd like to think that most of the people i deal with are equally straightforward. but the only ones i'd fully trust are the people i know really well and whom i know to be what they say they are.

I agree. I'm the same.

But people who don't have a clue think that everyone on the internet is an AIDS-infected, child-molesting, axe murderer. Or worse. :eek:

TOPIC: God hits the People of Madeira with rivers of heavenly diarrhea because they made a pact with the Devil.

alg_portugal-mudslide.jpg

You said ANYTHING!!!

Cryptic, but kinky!

I've been given "statistics" that there is a 50% chance that people who say they are women are really men and vice versa.
50% of posters lie about their gender? Wow! I would never have guessed it was that high! It's easier to type with Lee Press-On Nails than I imagined!

But then again, I read one of The Dude's posts and found it interesting, insightful, funny and factually accurate.

So, to sum up, I'm a lousy judge of truth and accuracy on message boards!

Last edited:

I agree. I'm the same.

But people who don't have a clue think that everyone on the internet is an AIDS-infected, child-molesting, axe murderer. Or worse. :eek:

and we know there are people who say 'it's just the internet' and think that it excuses them pretending about who they are.

50% of posters lie about their gender? Wow! I would never have guessed it was that high! It's easier to type with Lee Press-On Nails than I imagined!

But then again, I read one of The Dude's posts and found it interesting, insightful, funny and factually accurate.

Yep.

I usually wait til I'm done posting to shave off my 5 o'clock shadow. :eusa_shhh:

Yep.

I usually wait til I'm done posting to shave off my 5 o'clock shadow. :eusa_shhh:
You're no man! Shave off a five o'clock shadow! Hardy Har har! That's the request of a wife, not a man for himself!

Damn! I broke a nail!

You're no man! Shave off a five o'clock shadow! Hardy Har har! That's the request of a wife, not a man for himself!

Damn! I broke a nail!

Pfffft!

I'm even wearing my wife's nylons.

Course, I snagged them a bit. Used duct tape to fix em.
Get a pedicure, honey! Men use staples to fix nylons, not duct tape! Duct tape adhesive sticks to leg hair and is a bitch to remove!

women!

Damn! I broke a nail!

Pfffft!

I'm even wearing my wife's nylons.

Course, I snagged them a bit. Used duct tape to fix em.
Get a pedicure, honey! Men use staples to fix nylons, not duct tape! Duct tape adhesive sticks to leg hair and is a bitch to remove!

women!

Don't ask how I knew this!

Forum List

Back