Suggestion For President Trump.Reimburse Gibson Guitars For Being Raided By The Democrats In 2009.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: With Obama trying to pull all of these last minute stunts just to spite Trump, maybe Trump can also play that game by giving Gibson back all of the money they lost in the 2009 raid, just round it off to about 5 Million Dollars!,,
God, when you think back of the lame excuse why Obama ordered this raid, while we had so many other national/international crises to deal with, Gibson Guitars was the most urgent? Oh, wait, its owned by those racist republicans!! :banghead:

Gibson did not want to leave the country. Democrats want to force it to go to Madagascar.

Gibson did not want to leave the country. Democrats want to force it to go to Madagascar.
i wonder what would of happened if Gibson was owned by Liberals in California under the same circumstances that brought on the raid.

I am surprised that Obama didn't offer to sell the state of Georgia to China in 2009.

It's not only because Gibson supports Republicans, it was also because their direct competitor, the Fender guitar company, is pretty liberal. In fact Fender uses the same wood for some of their guitars as Gibson.

By far, Gibson makes a better product and their guitars are more popular than Fender. They were raided two times under the Obama administration and the second time, they threatened to leave the US and take their jobs with them.

Obama is the most anti-business President in my lifetime, and it makes me sick when liberals give him praise for the economic recovery.

It's not only because Gibson supports Republicans, it was also because their direct competitor, the Fender guitar company, is pretty liberal. In fact Fender uses the same wood for some of their guitars as Gibson.

By far, Gibson makes a better product and their guitars are more popular than Fender. They were raided two times under the Obama administration and the second time, they threatened to leave the US and take their jobs with them.

Obama is the most anti-business President in my lifetime, and it makes me sick when liberals give him praise for the economic recovery.
and this was more important that Iran building nuclear weapons?

we could of had an asteroid headed straight for the north pole, and messin with Gibson would of been priority

Forum List

Back