Sunak sworn in as Truss departs advising him to be "bold". God help us.

Freakin' amazin' how you guys when warned about a globalist/WEF supportin', Schwab lovin'. Hindu (LOL)RICH AS GOD politician thanks to his wife ( much like John Kerry) is dedicated to the enslavement of your own country and people and the only thing you have to say is.......RACIST.......and you aren't even grammatically correct on that.

Freakin' amazin' how you guys when warned about a globalist/WEF supportin', Schwab lovin'. Hindu (LOL)RICH AS GOD politician thanks to his wife ( much like John Kerry) is dedicated to the enslavement of your own country and people and the only thing you have to say is.......RACIST.......and you aren't even grammatically correct on that.
Hes a fucking tory. That is the only relevant point to be made. If you think he is part of any global conspiracy extra to that then you are crazy.

Using your logic, if he isnt british than none of you fucks are american.
I know that you are anti american though. That much is clear.

So fuck off back to your cave where you can dress up in your nazi outfit.

He’s British, born and bred there.

And as for that pathetic line of eating lamb curry, the National dish and favourite take-out is of curry or chicken tikka and chips.

Don’t you know anything?

And as for that pathetic line of eating lamb curry, the National dish and favourite take-out is of curry or chicken tikka and chips.

Don’t you know anything?
I do. apparently you can't stand to see the truth.

europe is committing suicide....make that ...sati.

I do. apparently you can't stand to see the truth.

europe is committing suicide.

I’m not a fan of Rishi Sunak, but it’s stupid to go on about Hindus and all that other stuff. You’ve got enough of them of your own. Working at Walmart.

I’m not a fan of Rishi Sunak, but it’s stupid to go on about Hindus and all that other stuff. You’ve got enough of them of your own. Working at Walmart.
him being hindu is minor. though it is ironic....after how the Brits treated the Indians. The bigger problem is his core beliefs. Apparently you guys think that anyone with a genetic suntan is offlimits for political criticism. grow up. and grow a pair...before the sun sets on the British Empire....for good.

Don’t you know anything?
Fuck sake. I find myself agreeing with you. How does it feel being on the right side for once ?

Forum List

Back