Sunak sworn in as Truss departs advising him to be "bold". God help us.

dude. I don't live in UK. those guys are in serious trouble. All Europe is. and the US at this point..... cannot and frankly....many of us don't even care to, help that degree of stupidity.

The idea that Truss is in any position to give anybody advice on any subject is beyond parody. Conservatives operate in their own bubble. After 12 years of destroying the country they are now claiming to offer stability.

Sunaks unity approach is already floundering as boris loyalists are jumping ship and ex ukip slags are cancelling their memberships.

The polite version of this is that they are upset that they were not given a vote on the new leader.

The real reason isthat theyy dont want a darkie as PM. Sunak is as unpalatable to them as poor Ms Markle.

So we lumber onwards with an incompetent govt that is divided against itself. Bomb proof for 2 years.

The idea that Truss is in any position to give anybody advice on any subject is beyond parody. Conservatives operate in their own bubble. After 12 years of destroying the country they are now claiming to offer stability.

Sunaks unity approach is already floundering as boris loyalists are jumping ship and ex ukip slags are cancelling their memberships.

The polite version of this is that they are upset that they were not given a vote on the new leader.

The real reason isthat theyy dont want a darkie as PM. Sunak is as unpalatable to them as poor Ms Markle.

So we lumber onwards with an incompetent govt that is divided against itself. Bomb proof for 2 years.

He’s a globalist muppet.

3FAB69FA-EA94-476D-A48C-970FBFCB2C69.jpeg

Hes a fucking tory which is all I need to know. Your racist lunacy is irrelevant.
Which means he is part of the UK uniparty with the radical communist left. Just like our neocons here that love their Democrat “friends”.

Which means he is part of the UK uniparty with the radical communist left. Just like our neocons here that love their Democrat “friends”.
No sorry, he is on the right of the Tory party.

The Kremlin reported that the tyrant Putin postponed Rishi Sunak's congratulations on the post of Prime Minister of Great Britain for 45 days. To make sure he is not temporary.
The new Prime Minister of Great Britain called for significantly strengthening the Royal Air Force, and allocated money for the purchase of forty war elephants.

Last edited:
Yea sure. He just reinstated a fracking ban.

He’s a green idiot, in other words a globalist.
Ok I thought I heard people saying this on the news the last 48 hours. I realise now it was probably his need to reunite the far right of the party. He has not just stopped Fracking starting again, he has got rid of Jacob Rees Mog from the Cabinet so I think I was mistaken. He's the youngest PM for centuries and I think the richest ever. He's still right wing, that is the Tory Party just not hard right, hopefully

Kabuki Theater. The WEF in full control now. Adios, Britain, UK or whatever you are

Maybe you can burn books to keep warm this winter?
I am very snug here Frank. If the tories had taken this seriously they would have invested in insulation and renewables. They havent and now we will be punished for conservative policies. Conservatives are the shit of humanity.

I am very snug here Frank. If the tories had taken this seriously they would have invested in insulation and renewables. They havent and now we will be punished for conservative policies. Conservatives are the shit of humanity.

The Tories, you say?! What about investing on thorium reactors? Seems like a good idea to me

Forum List

Back