Sunday is National Cinema Day...$4 movie tickets.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Just ran across this and figured I'd pass it on...

"You can catch a movie this weekend for $4. That’s because Sunday is being recognized as National Cinema Day by theater owners.

For one day, all movies – in all formats and at all showtimes – will be $4 at participating theaters."

"You can catch a movie this weekend for $4. That’s because Sunday is being recognized as National Cinema Day by theater owners.

For one day, all movies – in all formats and at all showtimes – will be $4 at participating theaters."

Oh that's great. I get to see either Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant Mayhem at the indoor theater, or Super Mario at the drive in.

Sometimes it sucks not living in a big city.

Wow, great thanks for the information. I'm with my fiancee this weekend and we want to see Gran Turismo so that's perfect!! :D

Oh that's great. I get to see either Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant Mayhem at the indoor theater, or Super Mario at the drive in.

Sometimes it sucks not living in a big city.
I heard Mario isn't too bad.

Mrs Mo. and I haven't been to the movie theater in a quarter century.

Participating theaters can go take a flying leap.

Remember the masks?

Maybe MAGAs can afford something now. What say you Mississippi?

Maybe MAGAs can afford something now. What say you Mississippi?

Yeah... Under the Biden economy ya gotta save where you can.

"Overall, grocery prices were 5.8% more expensive in May than they were a year ago. Menu prices have risen 8.3% over the past year. Together, food prices jumped 6.7% throughout the year, once again outpacing overall annual inflation, which came in at 4%....

...Certain food items got quite a bit more expensive over the course of the year.

Margarine spiked 22.5%, flour jumped 17.1%, bread spiked 12.5% and sugar rose 11.1%. Meanwhile, juice and other nonalcoholic drinks popped 9.9%, lettuce went up 9.4%, ham grew 8.2% and — brace yourself — ice cream went up 8%."

Think it's bad for working class MAGA voters?

Imagine what it's like for those poor democrats in the city you pretend to care about, but only look down your noses at (just like your post above).

But quietly, to yourself and your close friends. Can't piss poor Democrats off. You need them come election day. Then you can ignore them and look down on them again.

PS - I didn't miss that you used Mississippi as a perjorative.

What YOU missed is Mississippi has the largest Black population percentage of ANY state in the Union.

But your racism is already well established. Racists gonna racist

Last edited:
Well plans have changed and I'm going tomorrow instead of today, but it's half price on Mondays anyways so there isn't much of a difference.

Forum List

Back