Suntrust/BB&T-Truist virtue testing its customers

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
By announcing an hour ago all branches will close at 2pm Friday for some made up Juneteenth slavery recognition bullshit. Never heard of it, less than 2 days notice. , more white guilting virtue dingnaling fan the flames.
I have a 150k CD with them which will not be renewed. Now of course I’m a terrible racist for not wishing to wallow in the forced remorses of centuries ago but that’s how thinking people roll.

By announcing an hour ago all branches will close at 2pm Friday for some made up Juneteenth slavery recognition bullshit. Never heard of it, less than 2 days notice. , more white guilting virtue dingnaling fan the flames.
I have a 150k CD with them which will not be renewed. Now of course I’m a terrible racist for not wishing to wallow in the forced remorses of centuries ago but that’s how thinking people roll.
Good for you!!!!

Black folk don't much use BB&T in my area. They are not big on customers with crappy credit/bad checks

• Banned
In the beginning gays simply wanted a well deserved equality and even right to stay alive. That happened then it became acceptance and then embracement.
We are essentially seeing these bad behavers elevated to a national bank closing endorsement of What?? To admire them?
Close the banks for gay pride parade day and I can be all annoyed and out of line again.

The fact that you were, until today, unaware of Juneteenth doesn't negate the fact that it exists and has been celebrated in some form or another since 1866. It only goes to highlight the level of your ignorance.

Since they are not the only banks closing a whole three hours early, you may want to spend the day driving around town looking for the ones that don't, that way you'll be able to come back here and tell us all where it is you'll be moving your imaginary $150,000.00 certificate of deposit...

You should bank where you feel good about doing business and hopefully getting the best return on your money.

By announcing an hour ago all branches will close at 2pm Friday for some made up Juneteenth slavery recognition bullshit.
The good thing is that they remain open at all and if this early closing is for just one day or one day a week only, even better.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My bank stays open until 6PM on Friday when it closes at 4PM the other week days.

To be fair, other ethnicities have their special days, so why not the ethnicity under discussion?

Here in Los Angeles, for example, there's a day when Armenians remember what happened to that group in Turkey during World War I. Some businesses close for the day.

The United States (for better or worse. Each person can decide which!) is a multicultural nation.

So we have to be patient and understanding.

I least you know what you are.

Forum List

Back