Super Drunk

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Did anyone get a load of the Tampa Bay Super Bowl victory parade today? The greatest player in the history of the game, famously fastidious in diet and conditioning, was completely drunk off his ass! It was hilariously out of character. He even completed one more great pass to Gronk.

Super s
Did anyone get a load of the Tampa Bay Super Bowl victory parade today? The greatest player in the history of the game, famously fastidious in diet and conditioning, was completely drunk off his ass! It was hilariously out of character. He even completed one more great pass to Gronk.

Super spreaders. :D :D :p

I am impressed by Brady.

Before his latest accomplishment, I gave a lot more credit to Belichick. He proved me wrong, what can I say, but I'm glad he won.

He is NOT a great athlete but he is the most prepared, does relentless conditioning and probably has the greatest game mind of any athlete ever. How long has he been doing this? C'mon man!

He is NOT a great athlete but he is the most prepared, does relentless conditioning and probably has the greatest game mind of any athlete ever. How long has he been doing this? C'mon man!
To be doing what he is doing at age 43 makes him a great athlete!
He is in a class by himself

It makes no sense to say Tom Brady isn't a great athlete. How many Superbowls does a guy have to win before you will admit he's a great athlete?

Forum List

Back