Superbowl

Did anyone else think the halftime show was terribly Odd? My buds young kids were scared.
The masks? That was freaky.

The PTB do show things through symbols. I was trying to dissect it myself. I thought of burn victims. Is there going to be some kind of nuclear burn?
My first thought was Antifa/protests. Then Jason/zombie apocalypse. Either way, "threat." But then they started doing this retarded choreographed dance routine like the gangs in Westside Story. I'm not big on big musical productions.

Worst Superbowl I have seen. I turned it off in the middle of the 3rd. And in my 41 years I never turned a Superbowl off.
Really? I thought it was a pretty good one. I've turned off some for being too slow moving to bear, but not last night. Of course, I was psyched to see Tampa winning.

It was a blow out silly. There is no fun in watching a team get blown out.
I remember once turning off a Raiders game at half time--they were being slaughtered--skunked, actually.
They came back in the second half and won the game, and I missed it.

I remember it. It was 1962. Their last come from behind victory. LOL Just kidding. Part of being a Raider fan is being able to kid yourself about the Raiders and their feast or famine history.

Worst Superbowl I have seen. I turned it off in the middle of the 3rd. And in my 41 years I never turned a Superbowl off.
Really? I thought it was a pretty good one. I've turned off some for being too slow moving to bear, but not last night. Of course, I was psyched to see Tampa winning.

I remember once turning off a Raiders game at half time--they were being slaughtered--skunked, actually.

I remember it. It was 1962. Their last come from behind victory. LOL Just kidding. Part of being a Raider fan is being able to kid yourself about the Raiders and their feast or famine history.
There was a time way back in the day when they played like total thugs, took no prisoners. I was a big fan, but I haven't followed them since.

I also wished it would of been a closer game. Its no fun when a team gets real far behind.

There was a time way back in the day when they played like total thugs, took no prisoners. I was a big fan, but I haven't followed them since.
Pre internet, I was told a story that I believed for a long time. I don't see it anywhere on the Internet so I'm betting it was made up and told to me but the legend goes like this. Lyle Alzado was famous for steroid use and the NFL began drug testing around the time he was really having to take the steroids to perform. One day after having a drug test done...the team physician called Lyle into the room and told him.... "the good news is that you're clean...the bad news is that you're pregnant." Supposedly, he used his maid's urine

I also wished it would of been a closer game. Its no fun when a team gets real far behind.
Pressure on Mahomes and a good job watching Kelce made for a long night for the Chiefs. Not a bad game great Bucs defense.

nonsense, it was an excellent game to watch.

Pre internet, I was told a story that I believed for a long time. I don't see it anywhere on the Internet so I'm betting it was made up and told to me but the legend goes like this. Lyle Alzado was famous for steroid use and the NFL began drug testing around the time he was really having to take the steroids to perform. One day after having a drug test done...the team physician called Lyle into the room and told him.... "the good news is that you're clean...the bad news is that you're pregnant." Supposedly, he used his maid's urine
I've heard that story many times--about others, not a football player. You're probably right, it's an urban legend.

Did anyone else think the halftime show was terribly Odd? My buds young kids were scared.
That's what you get when you sell you halftime show to a no name entertainer. Pepsi took $7million dollars from this clown so he could have total control over the show.

The halftime show reminded me of a scene out of a KKK movie with all the masks and red suits, strange and creepy.

Wayne's World was the only good commercial I saw.

You are so wrong.. when it is your team on the good side of a blow out there isn't anything better

I don't even watch the halftime garbage. Congrats to Tom, Rob, and Bruce, though. Well played! And the defense for shutting down KC. That's exactly how you stop a great QB, with constant pressure, and KC couldn't match them.

The halftime show reminded me of a scene out of a KKK movie with all the masks and red suits, strange and creepy.

Wayne's World was the only good commercial I saw.
Let's put it this way, they were not funny in the 80's and they have not improved with age,

You are so wrong.. when it is your team on the good side of a blow out there isn't anything better

Exactly!

EtrEpIAXEAQ3FMg.jpeg.jpg

If you want some great Raider stories read "The Snake" by Ken Stabler and "Hey Wait A Minute I Wrote A Book" and Hey Wait A Minute I Wrote Another Book" by John Madden.

Forum List

Back