Support January 6th Prisoners!

Doug1943

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Jan 6 whatever-you-call-it (more than a riot, less than an insurrection) was a bonehead stunt and an enormous gift to the Left, a gift that will keep on giving for years.

It's what happens when you have a movement, but not an organization. Your demonstrations are vulnerable to crazies and provocateurs. Our demonstrations in the future must be stewarded by men who are properly trained and equipped to defend our meetings, and to deal with troublemakers.

However, these people are our own. They genuinely believed the election had been stolen, and got caught up in this crazy, pointless action. People don't act sensibly when they're in a crowd. But they're ours. So patriots must support them.

A good way to do this would be to send a letter or postcard to a prisoner. You can get their names and addresses here:
Deleted link after reviewing as it goes to a site for donations, not in keeping with board Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't give those traitors jack. They can rot in jail for all I care.
well but you were just fine with Kamala getting donations and no doubt tax monies sneakily given to leftist orgs to get out those ratty little blm/antifa creeps weren't ya.
well..the republic was in such danger from a bunch of unarmed buffalo headdress wearin half naked guys who stayed within the rope guidelines...and of course...AOC Was murdered in the process. :cul2: Leftist males are sooooooo soft. BOO!

LOLOL

2hwpg9.jpg

Last edited:
The Jan 6 whatever-you-call-it (more than a riot, less than an insurrection) was a bonehead stunt and an enormous gift to the Left, a gift that will keep on giving for years.

It's what happens when you have a movement, but not an organization. Your demonstrations are vulnerable to crazies and provocateurs. Our demonstrations in the future must be stewarded by men who are properly trained and equipped to defend our meetings, and to deal with troublemakers.

However, these people are our own. They genuinely believed the election had been stolen, and got caught up in this crazy, pointless action. People don't act sensibly when they're in a crowd. But they're ours. So patriots must support them.

A good way to do this would be to send a letter or postcard to a prisoner. You can get their names and addresses here:
https://patriotmailproject dot com/
They were misguided, undisciplined scum, carried away in the moment, like a pack of dogs on the attack, in a failed attempt to change the outcome of a legitimate election, conducted in accordance with our constitution, verified by recounts and the courts under our rules of law. Their mob action, carried out against the citizens and voters of the United States in a gross attack on our capital, before being put down.

They were misguided, undisciplined scum, carried away in the moment, like a pack of dogs on the attack, in a failed attempt to change the outcome of a legitimate election, conducted in accordance with our constitution, verified by recounts and the courts under our rules of law. Their mob action, carried out against the citizens and voters of the United States in a gross attack on our capital, before being put down.
They were venting their disappointment in a system that may have defrauded them and their vote... I also think they were rallied up by undercover FBI agents or informants and the capitol police either allowed some into the capitol or didn't try and keep them out which caused the halls to be flooded....

But my question is do we prosecute and punish fairly in America? because I've always thought we did... however in this case there are some political motivations that shouldn't be there and people are having their rights trampled on....

What did you folks get when you clicked the link for patriotmailproject?
I wasn't sure if links were allowed, so I put 'dot' instead of a '.'
Try this: Deleted link after reviewing as it goes to a site for donations, not in keeping with board Rules.
Some of these people have very interesting stories. One fellow -- who got 30 days in a minimum-security site -- just basically wandered in to the Capitol, allowed thru the doors by the police, didn't engage in any violence ... didn't even know he was doing something wrong. Of course, he may be being 'economical with the truth', but his story sounds authentic to me.

He tells his story here: Falling Rocks

They were venting their disappointment in a system that may have defrauded them and their vote... I also think they were rallied up by undercover FBI agents or informants and the capitol police either allowed some into the capitol or didn't try and keep them out which caused the halls to be flooded....

But my question is do we prosecute and punish fairly in America? because I've always thought we did... however in this case there are some political motivations that shouldn't be there and people are having their rights trampled on....
The lacked the faith in the system to accept their loss in the polls, the recounts, the courts and chose to keep listening to their false Orange make-up leader, caring more for him, than the country they used to have allegiance to. Absolutely no excuse for their Un-American actions.

I wasn't sure if links were allowed, so I put 'dot' instead of a '.'
Try this: https://patriotmailproject.com/
Some of these people have very interesting stories. One fellow -- who got 30 days in a minimum-security site -- just basically wandered in to the Capitol, allowed thru the doors by the police, didn't engage in any violence ... didn't even know he was doing something wrong. Of course, he may be being 'economical with the truth', but his story sounds authentic to me.

He tells his story here: Falling Rocks
Doug, if you are typing to it in, don't. Try right click on the address bar in your browser that has the web address, then copy, got to your message and past.

Interesting. You call them 'scum'. Would you use the same word for the rioters and looters who burned court houses? I'll bet not. You're motivated by political animus. Okay, so am I when contemplating AntiFa and the opportunist looters who come out with them. That's where we're going as a nation. Too bad, but that's the way it is.

They did not believe it was a legitimate election. I think -- although I'm not sure -- that they were wrong (although there were, statistically, a number of very odd things about that election).
[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]

After all, elections where serious questions can be raised about fraud are not entirely unusual in the US. The 1960 election in particular, an extremely closely one, was one such, although the consensus seems to be that Kennedy won it legitmately.
[ 1960 United States presidential election - Wikipedia ]

And the fact that the Black population was effectively disenfranchised for decades in the Democratic stronghold of the American South, with the complaisance of the rest of the country, shows that the legitimacy of elections in America is not as American as apple pie.

But they did wrong, and will have to take the punishment -- even though, had this been a mainly BLM/AntiFa event, I doubt that the punishments, if they occurred at all, would have been nearly so severe.

In any case, my appeal is directed to patriots. I don't expect Leftists, who openly endorse lynching of people they don't like, and who chortle at the killing of Ashli Babbit, to respond.

Doug, if you are typing to it in, don't. Try right click on the address bar in your browser that has the web address, then copy, got to your message and past.
Thanks. I'll get the hang of these computer-thingies some day.
Third go:
Deleted link after reviewing as it goes to a site for donations, not in keeping with board Rules.

(Always test your links after you post them. Always test your links after you post them. Always test your links after you post them. Always test your links after you post them ......)

Thanks. I'll get the hang of these computer-thingies some day.
No problem. Be advised though, if that is a link to a donation site, the spam filter may kill it or it might get reported as spam requiring an "approval" and an overzealous mod (not me) might spam clean, instead of simply deleting the link. Spam clean remove the message and the messenger, like they never exist.:cool:

Here is what I got when I followed the link:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at patriotmailproject. Did you mean to go to www.patriotmailproject.com?

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that Firefox has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)
Try Again
Which I did, so I got so see it twice:(
Sorry. My bad. Working link now up.

Forum List

Back