Its called NATURE!!!!

not a receipt, I've told you at least ten times in here, most likely more. There is no actual science in that report. So when will you provide actual data cuck? psst, models aren't evidence of the planet's system.

I believe the warming is taking place many times as quickly and thus providing only a small fraction of the time required for organisms to adapt. The rapid rate of change is the cause of most of the issues AGW has created. Ocean acidification did not take place in prior instances of high CO2 levels because the changes came on so slowly that the water cycle was able to buffer itself raining down over calcium and magnesium carbonates on the continental margins.

Carbonic acid is FDA approved as human food ... why it's super-saturated form is added to soda pop ...

The problems in the oceans is due to over-fishing ... at least that's what actual oceanographers say ... but calcium carbonate along the continental margins sure does sound dangerous ... is ocean water supposed to be soft? ...

Carbonic acid is FDA approved as human food ... why it's super-saturated form is added to soda pop ...
So what?
The problems in the oceans is due to over-fishing ... at least that's what actual oceanographers say ... but calcium carbonate along the continental margins sure does sound dangerous ... is ocean water supposed to be soft? ...
Are you suggesting that the acidification of the oceans is due to over-fishing?

Its called NATURE you fuktard!!!

Its what happens when the planet starts another shift change.

Its not the apocolypse, its not "climate change", its not a depleted ozone, its not carbon monoxide, its not drilling, its not the ice caps melting........

ITS THE PLANET DOING WHAT ITS BEEN DOING FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS!!!!!
View attachment 947780
Oh, well, that settles it.

Who needs the global scientific community, when we have uneducated internet shamans?

How do we know you're not a really bad chat bot?
Cause I think logically and call out nonsense when nonsense is provided. Now, got the receipt that shows an excess is what's in the ocean?

Oh, well, that settles it.

Who needs the global scientific community, when we have uneducated internet shamans?
well since the article quotes NOAA, it isn't. You're just confirming literally what an idiot cuck you are. It's called a link in case you didn't know that.

A stupid lie. The idiotic opinion doesn't belong to NOAA. Goddam you are dumb.
It's called a link! It was from the NOAA. It had literally no evidence of anything. It was all nonsense. I'll ask you to provide one piece of data from the link that is backed up with receipts.

well since the article quotes NOAA, it isn't. You're just confirming literally what an idiot cuck you are. It's called a link in case you didn't know that.
What did the article conclude? Not just on little line.

Forum List

Back