🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support. Trump!

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
That's right. You hear that right. I am a PROGRESSIVE advising my fellow progressives to stop it! Stop calling for Trump's impeachment. Do not misunderstand me. I am not saying to stop fighting against Trump's policies. I am not saying to capitulate to Trump's ignorant attempts to label any facts that do not portray him in the most glowing terms are "fake news". I'm not saying to not protest. I'm not saying to just "lay down, and take it". I am saying stop calling for his impeachment.

Look, as his first month in office has demonstrated, Donald Trump is a moron who clearly has no clue how government actually functions, and does not have the political awareness to actually implement the majority of his policy wish list. So, he is really no threat in the long run, so long as we can keep him from insulting some foreign leader, and igniting a war.

If we impeach him, however, and we end up with a president Mike Pence, this is a guy with years of political experience, political connections, and the ability to enact his political wish list. Frankly that scares me a fuckload more than President Trump does, as President Pence could actually effect a fundamental change to the political landscape of our country.

So, quit calling for Trump's impeachment. Oppose his policies. Get people registered. Remind them that gerrymandering helped to give us the Congress we have, change the State landscapes in 2018, change Congress, and in 202, get Trump the fuck outa town!

Cue the Trump supporters who think he is doing a brilliant job...

get-in-faggot.jpg

While I heartily agree that Trump is a highly flawed leader he was also elected on his relative merits because the progressives made him the best choice on the ballot.I also agree that the Ds are causing additiional massive self-inflicted wounds but you will not be listened to.

Forum List

Back