Suppose the Russians did hack the DNC...............this means nothing

And keep in mind folks, Clapper has been proven to be a Democrat-controlled buffoon. He's an embarrassment. All Americans should be grateful he'll be gone soon.

The Chinese hacked the US. government and Obama said nothing...........................None of this has any meaning, as Trump is still the President and Billary is still a loser.

No surprise that you don't care if a foreign government tried to hack our Presidential elections.

One of the Candidates in the Presidential Election put a server out in the wild and that candidate's supporters said that it was secure and no need for concern. Further, it was the content of what was hacked, NOT THE ACTION OF HACKING, that contributed to the sway of the election.

Obama said, Election has consequences. Move on.

What was the information exposed by a Russian hack that could have influenced voters that wasn't already known?

Well as long as no new information was revealed- then its okay that Russia hacked to try to influence our election.

You folks sure do love your Putin.
. It's Democrats like you who are making it out to be more about politics and less about national security.

Oh please tell me how I have made this about politics and not national security?

I have repeatedly quoted our national security intelligence agencies who have specifically stated that Russia attempted to influence our national election.

This is not about Trump being elected- he was elected President- he will be inaugurated in a few days- this is about Russia attempting to interfere in our election.

And the faux Conservatives here who keep insisting that as long as they haven't seen the evidence of the interference that they will believe Wikileaks before our own security forces.
The only reason you care, as you've repeated, is relative to the election your side lost. You weren't concerned before the election.

What does who cares about it or why or why not have anything to do with it. Hacking is a crime.
That's my argument. I'm pointing out those who only care when it's convenient to their own agenda.

Well as long as no new information was revealed- then its okay that Russia hacked to try to influence our election.

You folks sure do love your Putin.
. It's Democrats like you who are making it out to be more about politics and less about national security.

Oh please tell me how I have made this about politics and not national security?

I have repeatedly quoted our national security intelligence agencies who have specifically stated that Russia attempted to influence our national election.

This is not about Trump being elected- he was elected President- he will be inaugurated in a few days- this is about Russia attempting to interfere in our election.

And the faux Conservatives here who keep insisting that as long as they haven't seen the evidence of the interference that they will believe Wikileaks before our own security forces.
The only reason you care, as you've repeated, is relative to the election your side lost. You weren't concerned before the election.

What does who cares about it or why or why not have anything to do with it. Hacking is a crime.
That's my argument. I'm pointing out those who only care when it's convenient to their own agenda.

And your condemnation of the Russian hacking before the election is where?

The Chinese hacked the US. government and Obama said nothing...........................None of this has any meaning, as Trump is still the President and Billary is still a loser.

Exposing liberal corruption is not fair.
Their corruption must remain hidden!!!

Supporting a criminal enterprise aimed at the national security of this country makes you traitorous, if not an outright traitor.

Supporting a criminal enterprise aimed at the national security of this country makes you traitorous,

You bet, but enough about the Clintons.

No surprise that you don't care if a foreign government tried to hack our Presidential elections.
No surprise that this is the rhetoric that you are still using.

No one hacked our 'presidential elections.' That was never even the claim. .

No surprise that this is the rhetoric that you are still using.

No one hacked our 'presidential elections.' That was never even the claim..
James Clapper says otherwise

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on the scope of the attack on the U.S. election: "This was a multifaceted campaign. So, the hacking was only one part of it and it also entailed classical propaganda, disinformation, fake news.
No, he did not say otherwise.

The Russians did not 'hack the elections' and clapper is not claiming that they did. He is stating that they hacked the DNC and ran a a disinformation campaign.

Democrats are bitter sore losers. They're just trying to sabotage Donald Trump. There is no credible evidence supporting the Democrat assertion Putin hacked our Election. It didn't happen. Wikileaks has said that it wasn't a Russian source. It's a pathetic Democrat sore loser scam. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well if Wikileaks said it wasn't a Russian source- well that is proof.

Just ignore the FBI and Homeland Security Report.
If Assange said it wasn't the Russians and he was proven a liar, that would literally be the end of Wikileaks.

All Wikileaks has to defend its actions is the assumption that they only put out true information.
Let's see, Assange's whole career is about exposing liars in government and Obama's whole career is about lying, so who would you believe?
I would trust the entirety of the intellegence community that is mostly made up of people that have zero love for Obama.

BTW, is is entirely possible for Assange AND the intelligence committee to be telling the truth. Russia did not necessarily walk up to Assange and tell him they were the source.

One of the Candidates in the Presidential Election put a server out in the wild and that candidate's supporters said that it was secure and no need for concern. Further, it was the content of what was hacked, NOT THE ACTION OF HACKING, that contributed to the sway of the election.

That is worth repeating. The one detail that the left wants out of this conversation.

Syr, does it bother you that Barak Obama injected himself into the eletions and governances of 4 other nations, helping to overthrow 1 of our allies, trying to overthrow another ally, helping murder/oust 1 leader who was helping the coalition fight tertorists, and is still trying to overthrow the 4th leader?

Does it nother you that Obama is complaining about 1 country doing 1 time what he himself has done 4 times?

^ it does not seem so.

Outrage is only for things done TO Americans - not things they do themselves.

Not unless they find collusion within the Trump campaign or anyone Trump is associated with. Then it will be called TREASON.

This article came out BEFORE Obama kicked them all out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

And Trump has financial ties to Russia.
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

Probably the most damaging wikileaks that came from Russia--were Debbie Wasserman's emails, specifically designed for Bernie Sanders supporters to support the theory that (Sanders was campaigning on) that the election was rigged against him. Where Trump jumped on this immediately to try and sway Sanders supporters to him. How many Sanders supporters bought into that bullshit, we'll never know.

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

And this isn't good for Trump either. Frankly, I am surprised that Trump didn't make Julian Assange (founder of wikileaks) a member of his cabinet--LOL We want him BAD--he has continually leaked sensitive intelligence information that puts our agents and soldiers in harms way. YET TRUMP PRAISES HIM. One Yuuuuge mistake America!
Trump Praises WikiLeaks Founder In Debate Over Russian Hacking

How is there any treason? Who hacked a government computer? I thought it was private servers that were hacked.

I don't like the thought of Russians influencing our elections, however what proof is there?

Why should we move on until we know the extent of Russian involvement?

Not unless they find collusion within the Trump campaign or anyone Trump is associated with. Then it will be called TREASON.

Probably the most damaging wikileaks that came from Russia--were Debbie Wasserman's emails, specifically designed for Bernie Sanders supporters to support the theory that (Sanders was campaigning on) that the election was rigged against him. Where Trump jumped on this immediately to try and sway Sanders supporters to him. How many Sanders supporters bought into that bullshit, we'll never know.

And this isn't good for Trump either. Frankly, I am surprised that Trump didn't make Julian Assange (founder of wikileaks) a member of his cabinet--LOL We want him BAD--he has continually leaked sensitive intelligence information that puts our agents and soldiers in harms way. YET TRUMP PRAISES HIM. One Yuuuuge mistake America!

How is there any treason? Who hacked a government computer? I thought it was private servers that were hacked.

I don't like the thought of Russians influencing our elections, however what proof is there?

Hacking of a personal--private or government computer is a FELONY in this country that comes with PRISON time. Hacking into a personal or private or government database which the DNC is by a foreign adversary would be considered TREASON against this country (if they can prove that there was collusion within the Trump campaign or anyone he is associated with.) And they may already have something.

Right now the most wanted man in the world is Julian Assange (founder of wikileaks.) I am certain the efforts to find, and possibly take him out have quadrupled over the last few weeks. He will be hiding for the rest of his life.

The long term damage to the Republican party is devastating. The DNC is going to use this. Their campaign theme will turn into "Republicans have to CHEAT to win elections," and there won't be a Republican Senator or Congressman that won't feel the wrath of this one.

Hacking of a personal--private or government computer is a FELONY in this country that comes with PRISON time. Hacking into a personal or private or government database which the DNC is by a foreign adversary would be considered TREASON against this country (if they can prove that there was collusion within the Trump campaign or anyone he is associated with.) And they may already have something.

Right now the most wanted man in the world is Julian Assange (founder of wikileaks.) I am certain the efforts to find, and possibly take him out have quadrupled over the last few weeks. He will be hiding for the rest of his life.

The long term damage to the Republican party is devastating. The DNC is going to use this. Their campaign theme will turn into "Republicans have to CHEAT to win elections," and there won't be a Republican Senator or Congressman that won't feel the wrath of this one.

Hacking of a personal--private or government computer is a FELONY in this country that comes with PRISON time.

Catch those hackers and throw them in jail.

Hacking into a personal or private or government database which the DNC is by a foreign adversary would be considered TREASON against this country (if they can prove that there was collusion within the Trump campaign or anyone he is associated with.)

Share your unique definition of treason, I'll point out your error.

Democrats are bitter sore losers. They're just trying to sabotage Donald Trump. There is no credible evidence supporting the Democrat assertion Putin hacked our Election. It didn't happen. Wikileaks has said that it wasn't a Russian source. It's a pathetic Democrat sore loser scam. Nothing more, nothing less.

If Assange said it wasn't the Russians and he was proven a liar, that would literally be the end of Wikileaks.

All Wikileaks has to defend its actions is the assumption that they only put out true information.
Let's see, Assange's whole career is about exposing liars in government and Obama's whole career is about lying, so who would you believe?
I would trust the entirety of the intellegence community that is mostly made up of people that have zero love for Obama.

BTW, is is entirely possible for Assange AND the intelligence committee to be telling the truth. Russia did not necessarily walk up to Assange and tell him they were the source.
For me, the bottom line is that it is not possible to demonstrate how the Wikileaks emails might have influenced the election, so if we assume the Russians are intelligent, why would then have given them to Wikileaks? This is a point that is usually ignored in these discussions: these emails could not have done any real harm to Clinton and whoever gave them to Wikileaks must have known they would do no harm to Clinton so it makes no sense to believe the Russians gave these emails to Wikileaks to influence the election.

For me, the bottom line is that it is not possible to demonstrate how the Wikileaks emails might have influenced the election, so if we assume the Russians are intelligent, why would then have given them to Wikileaks? This is a point that is usually ignored in these discussions: these emails could not have done any real harm to Clinton and whoever gave them to Wikileaks must have known they would do no harm to Clinton so it makes no sense to believe the Russians gave these emails to Wikileaks to influence the election.
The intelligence community seems to disagree though.

One reason that I think might be possible is to demonstrate the fact that they can screw with us and they have achieved that.

You said "treason", now you are being called out and you change it to felony. Prove treason, I'm giving you a second chance.

The intelligence community seems to disagree though.

One reason that I think might be possible is to demonstrate the fact that they can screw with us and they have achieved that.
We have been hacking them and they have been hacking us for years, so there was nothing left to prove. The main point is that the charge the Russians tried to influence the election still makes no sense since nothing in the Wikileaks emails could have influenced the election.

They didn't hack! Oh wait! If they hacked, it's not important!

Forum List

Back