Supreme Court denies demoncrats bid to EXPAND mail in voting

It would appear that the court advocated for age discrimination.
How did it do that?

If you are old and have health concerns you can get a mail in vote. If you are middle aged and have health concerns you can't. If you are young and have health concerns, you can't.
Can you name one law that doesn't disciminate against someone according to your definition of the term? How about Social Security? Doesn't that discriminate against the young?

How did it do that?

If you are old and have health concerns you can get a mail in vote. If you are middle aged and have health concerns you can't. If you are young and have health concerns, you can't.
Can you name one law that doesn't disciminate against someone according to your definition of the term? How about Social Security? Doesn't that discriminate against the young?

I said the court ruled for age discrimination. You now understand. My point is made.

(and no, it doesn't discriminate as they get the program also as soon as they start working or their parent dies when they are still a minor)

How did it do that?

I said the court ruled for age discrimination. You now understand. My point is made.

(and no, it doesn't discriminate as they get the program also as soon as they start working or their parent dies when they are still a minor)
You can get a mail-in vote when you are old, so your rule applies to both.

Bottom line: You're and idiot.

When flipping elections that have been lost by the Dims until votes are discovered in the trunk of a car, the score is Dims 13, GOP 0.

You thieving mother fuckers are pitching a shutout.

Good,good. Nice try demoncrats but it ain't gonna happen. You ain't gonna be given a free pass to cheat this election.
Does that mean that Trump and ,,who's the VP? Does this mean both of them will not be able to use absentee ballots anymore?

Are you really so stupid that you don't know the diff between mail in and absentee voting?
What am I saying - of course you are.

I mail in my absentee ballot every 2 years. I guess you don't know how absentee ballot works

Good,good. Nice try demoncrats but it ain't gonna happen. You ain't gonna be given a free pass to cheat this election.
Does that mean that Trump and ,,who's the VP? Does this mean both of them will not be able to use absentee ballots anymore?

Are you really so stupid that you don't know the diff between mail in and absentee voting?
What am I saying - of course you are.

I mail in my absentee ballot every 2 years. I guess you don't know how absentee ballot works

I do.
Apparently you may have no fucking idea what is being discussed.

When flipping elections that have been lost by the Dims until votes are discovered in the trunk of a car, the score is Dims 13, GOP 0.

You thieving mother fuckers are pitching a shutout.

Exactly how AL Franken got seated.

Wow...you keep lying. It has been explained to you the difference between requesting an absentee ballot under penalty of perjury and mass mailing millions of unsolicited ballots.

I know you understand the difference. I am curious why you keep telling the same lie?

Wow...you keep lying. It has been explained to you the difference between requesting an absentee ballot under penalty of perjury and mass mailing millions of unsolicited ballots.

I know you understand the difference. I am curious why you keep telling the same lie?

Don't be too sure about that.

No, fool. It means mail-in voting is going to continue to be the exception rather than the rule, the way it's supposed to be. And no amount of leftist "all or nothing" straw men will make you sound any less of an ignorant, frustrated would-be cheater.

Under current Texas rules, only voters with a “qualifying reason” — advanced age, disability, incarceration or planned travel — can mail in ballots. Republican state officials oppose broadening the criteria, citing the potential for fraud, though election analysts and fact-checkers have found that voting fraud targeting mail-in balloting is extremely rare.

But, but, but we can't make it easy for yous to vote that would be commoding......

It's already plenty easy for you. I realize that being a lazy halfwit is a crippling disability for you, but you should still be able to get to a polling place and vote with no difficulty.

With all this cheating from the Republicans, it's gonna make our VICTORY all the sweeter!!!
Considering when the members of the GOP are the ones who got caught trying stuff mail in ballots..

Oh, yeah, you go with that. I'm sure it's easy for you to believe, given your consistent refusal to ever hear anything that contradicts your desired beliefs.

Considering when the members of the GOP are the ones who got caught trying stuff mail in ballots..

it would appear your DISCRIMINATION crap is about done as a reason to get what you want.

do not lower voting ages. fuckers today eat tide pods and walk beside moving cars.
do not allow mail in balloting. already finding fraud all over the place

stop being a fucking 24x7 victim for a living.

With all this cheating from the Republicans, it's gonna make our VICTORY all the sweeter!!!
link please.

!

now to be honest, i don't give a happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco who does it - until we can prevent fraud, NO.

link please.

!

now to be honest, i don't give a happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco who does it - until we can prevent fraud, NO.

happy fuckstick chasing a rabid gerbil to san fransisco

you just broke my brain -

it would appear your DISCRIMINATION crap is about done as a reason to get what you want.

do not lower voting ages. fuckers today eat tide pods and walk beside moving cars.
do not allow mail in balloting. already finding fraud all over the place

stop being a fucking 24x7 victim for a living.

I never argued to lower the voting age so something else must have triggered you.

Why are Democrats always pushing some ridiculous plan to gain votes like allowing illegals, no voter ID, mail in voting, remove the electoral college, adding DC as the 51st state? We never here them talk about their plans for job creation, the economy, an organized immigration process, North Korea nukes, trade deals, etc.

Here's Joe Biden's path to victory:
- steal as many votes as you can
- COVID is an issue - except when rioting and destroying
- you ain't black if you don't vote for me
- ANTIFA and BLM will destroy whitey
- I'm not Trump

I'm for mail-in voting but feel that this was a good decision. The issue should ultimately be decided by Texas voters through their elected officials, not the federal courts. Don't like what's going on? Then work to vote the bums out who are handling it.

Forum List

Back