Sure hope you like wiping dirty asses...

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
This #GOPTaxScam, in addition to adding at least $1.5T to the debt, raising taxes on 80-90 million people by 2027, and increasing health insurance premiums by an additional 10% immediately, the PayGo cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security beginning in 2019 will force millions of seniors out of nursing homes and into your guest rooms.

Since Medicaid pays for 60% of all nursing/convalescent home care, the PayGo cuts that will start 1/1/19 will make that care unaffordable for many (including the poseurs on this board). Which means millions of old, sick people moving in with their kids.

So I sure hope you like cleaning dirty asses, because you're going to be up to your elbows in Depends because you just had to give AT&T a tax cut it didn't need. Ever been face-to-face with dementia, Alzheimer's, or cancer? They're a fucking shitshow. Financially and emotionally draining. I wouldn't wish it on even the most Russian trollish troll on these boards.

The Tax Bill’s Automatic Spending Cuts
NOV. 29, 2017
A law to keep the deficit from growing larger requires cuts to federal spending if the tax bill passes and Congress takes no further action.

• Banned
It must suck to be as miserable as you are on a daily basis. How do you find the strength to go on?

You can project whatever insecurities you want on me, it's not going to matter when you're up at 4:00AM, wiping the dirty ass of your mother or father who can't do it themselves because they're suffering from dementia. Sure hope you think of AT&T's share price as you do it.

• Banned
Where I come from, families still take care of their elderly.

Great. Then you won't have any issues watching your elderly parent waste away thanks to cancer, dementia, or Alzheimer's.

Ever seen those face-to-face? I doubt it.

This #GOPTaxScam, in addition to adding at least $1.5T to the debt, raising taxes on 80-90 million people by 2027, and increasing health insurance premiums by an additional 10% immediately, the PayGo cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security beginning in 2019 will force millions of seniors out of nursing homes and into your guest rooms.

Since Medicaid pays for 60% of all nursing/convalescent home care, the PayGo cuts that will start 1/1/19 will make that care unaffordable for many (including the poseurs on this board). Which means millions of old, sick people moving in with their kids.

So I sure hope you like cleaning dirty asses, because you're going to be up to your elbows in Depends because you just had to give AT&T a tax cut it didn't need. Ever been face-to-face with dementia, Alzheimer's, or cancer? They're a fucking shitshow. Financially and emotionally draining. I wouldn't wish it on even the most Russian trollish troll on these boards.

NOV. 29, 2017
A law to keep the deficit from growing larger requires cuts to federal spending if the tax bill passes and Congress takes no further action.

drama%2Bwarning.jpg

• Banned

NOV. 29, 2017

drama%2Bwarning.jpg

If I wanted to be melodramatic, I'd just call myself a Conservative and screech about the debt as I increase it.

Ever dealt face-to-face with a family member suffering dementia? You couldn't handle it.

Where I come from, families still take care of their elderly.

Great. Then you won't have any issues watching your elderly parent waste away thanks to cancer, dementia, or Alzheimer's.

Ever seen those face-to-face? I doubt it.
Uhm...I've gone through it a few times.

The reality is that fighting so hard against cutting people's taxes is a giant political loser.

• Banned

NOV. 29, 2017

drama%2Bwarning.jpg

And it's really fucking sad that you're so glib about something that is an inevitability.

It is inevitable that cuts to Medicaid will start in 2019.

It is inevitable that those cuts will make nursing home care too expensive for millions.

It is inevitable that those cuts will make convalescent care too expensive for millions.

Which means it's inevitable that your parents will suffer and die, and you'll be right there along for the ride becuase you just had to give David Purdue a tax cut.

Think about that when your incontinent parent doesn't recognize your face every day until they whither and die.

Maybe then you'll finally stop being a sociopath.

NOV. 29, 2017

drama%2Bwarning.jpg

And it's really fucking sad that you're so glib about something that is an inevitability.

It is inevitable that cuts to Medicaid will start in 2019.

It is inevitable that those cuts will make nursing home care too expensive for millions.

It is inevitable that those cuts will make convalescent care too expensive for millions.

Which means it's inevitable that your parents will suffer and die, and you'll be right there along for the ride becuase you just had to give David Purdue a tax cut.

Think about that when your incontinent parent doesn't recognize your face every day until they whither and die.

Maybe then you'll finally stop being a sociopath.

Do you actually expect to be taken seriously after that hysterical, nonsensical diatribe? Lighten up, Francis.

In your own home? I doubt it. You've probably visited relatives in hospice or convalescent care, and then you skip off back home, out of sight-out of mind.

But that's not going to be the case thanks to these tax cuts. Instead of brief visits, you're going to be embedded in the fight against disease 24/7.

But I guess some people like watching their parents slowly wither and die.

The reality is that fighting so hard against cutting people's taxes is a giant political loser.

This tax cut is the most unpopular legislation ever. Even moreso than Obamacare was.

It sounds like you want to eat your cake and have it, too. Pretending that these people can live independently is colossally expensive and can lead to endless trips to the emergency room and convalescent facilities. We have to come up with a better solution before we go bankrupt.

In your own home? I doubt it. You've probably visited relatives in hospice or convalescent care, and then you skip off back home, out of sight-out of mind.

But that's not going to be the case thanks to these tax cuts. Instead of brief visits, you're going to be embedded in the fight against disease 24/7.

But I guess some people like watching their parents slowly wither and die.

This tax cut is the most unpopular legislation ever. Even moreso than Obamacare was.
Would you stop being so pretentious, please. Yes, in my own home with my own parents. Also my inlaws, so cut the holy suffering about to be endured. Your doomsday Armageddon nonsense has been exposed. Now run along with a clean butt.

Do you actually expect to be taken seriously after that hysterical, nonsensical diatribe? Lighten up, Francis.

You're in denial and your lack of experience is showing. You're probably at that stage in your life where you think your parents will live forever and/or you can passively be involved in their end-of-life care.

Well, thanks to this GOP Tax Scam, you're gonna be embedded with your relatives as they slowly lose the battle with dementia, Alzheimer's, cancer, any awful late-stage disease you can think of.

There's no way someone whose ego is as fragile as yours could handle it.

No. Way.

You're in denial and your lack of experience is showing. You're probably at that stage in your life where you think your parents will live forever and/or you can passively be involved in their end-of-life care.

Well, thanks to this GOP Tax Scam, you're gonna be embedded with your relatives as they slowly lose the battle with dementia, Alzheimer's, cancer, any awful late-stage disease you can think of.

No. Way.

nell-poster.jpg

It sounds like you want to eat your cake and have it, too. Pretending that these people can live independently is colossally expensive and can lead to endless trips to the emergency room and convalescent facilities. We have to come up with a better solution before we go bankrupt.

Do you not read posts before you respond?

The "eat your cake and have it too" are the folks who support a tax cut that's going to result in cuts to Medicaid, and don't think that it's going to mean they'll be the ones on the hook for mom and dad as they enter their final years.

NOV. 29, 2017
Wipe your own ass.

Would you stop being so pretentious, please. Yes, in my own home with my own parents. Also my inlaws, so cut the holy suffering about to be endured. Your doomsday Armageddon nonsense has been exposed. Now run along with a clean butt.

I don't believe you.

And it's not nonsense, it's fact.

It's fact that Medicaid will face cuts on 1/1/19.

It's fact that Medicaid currently pays 60% of all nursing home, hospice, convalescent care.

What you're saying, about how you took care of your dying family, is bullshit here because you know there's no way you can prove it on the message board.

So why lie about something like that? Simple; you can't face reality so you invent imaginary people and circumstances.

No. Way.

nell-poster.jpg

Remember this position you have. Remember it when your parent doesn't recognize you as you wipe their dirty asses because you can't afford to put them in a nursing home thanks to the tax cut you stupidly support that didn't benefit you.

You couldn't handle it. You're too fragile.

Forum List

Back