Surprise, Surprise -- Study: Murders Spike in 2015 in Democrat-Run, Gun-Controlled Cities

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A study released April 20 by the Brennan Center for Justice shows that the murder rate jumped 13.3 percent in America’s biggest cities during 2015.

Three Democrat-run, heavily gun-controlled cities–Baltimore, Chicago, and Washington DC–“account for more than half” of the murder increase, the report admits.

Study: Murders Spike in 2015 in Democrat-Run, Gun-Controlled Cities - Breitbart

.....this just proves, to Liberals, that what is needed is MORE GUN CONTROL! :rolleyes:

A study released April 20 by the Brennan Center for Justice shows that the murder rate jumped 13.3 percent in America’s biggest cities during 2015.

Three Democrat-run, heavily gun-controlled cities–Baltimore, Chicago, and Washington DC–“account for more than half” of the murder increase, the report admits.

Study: Murders Spike in 2015 in Democrat-Run, Gun-Controlled Cities - Breitbart

.....this just proves, to Liberals, that what is needed is MORE GUN CONTROL! :rolleyes:

Makes perfect sense from a wrong-wing point of view. The solution to problems caused by wrong-wing policies is more of the same policies that caused the problems in the first place, right?

Take weapons away from law-abiding citizens and you create 'victims', more sheep for the wolves.

What surprises me is how Liberals are surprised at how criminals do not obey laws. No matter how many they pass the criminals simply refuse to adhere to them. The solution, of course, is to pass EVEN MORE laws....which are also not obeyed. It's a vicious circle, primarily due to Liberals' inability to notice what's going on.

a462e7ad7c67d73de4d696154a7fba6e.jpg

Three Democrat-run, heavily gun-controlled cities–Baltimore, Chicago, and Washington DC–“account for more than half” of the murder increase
---
Maybe the Repubs are fighting & killing each other for the fewer available guns?
I have never owned a gun and don't feel i need one ... unless a gun toter moves into my neighborhood.

Forum List

Back