Survey:In One Or Two Words.Your Reaction To Hillary's Speech And Voice Last Night.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banghead: :eek-52: :hellno: Hillary's screech alone could cost her the election. The Hillary yell as well. Odds are last night, at least 70% of the viewers were frightened of what they were watching. The ones with Children under 18 likely removed them, and their pets from the room {like they would normally do before a very vulgar/violent scene in a movie.
:eek-52:
So last night, about five minutes into Hillary's speech, what was your reaction? And how would you describe it in one or two words?
:eusa_sick: :FIREdevil:

IMO, they told her to keep the screech down. For years she has been told it doesn't work. As a result I fell asleep. Crooked Hillary has no talent, no public speaking ability, no charisma, no energy, no nothing. I fell asleep just like Slick Willie did according to reports. :p

just curious, did any of you go look for the nearest cross, then hold it to your TV's and say,,,'KEEP AWAY!! KEEP AWAY" !!!!!

it brought me back to my grade school days when my teachers used to scrape the chalkboard with their finger nails

In other words, a kickbutt speech. And it was Trump and his supporters that got their butts kicked. LOL

The parts that weren't bald-faced lies were merely by turns drab, hysterically ignorant, and ennui-inducing.

:banghead: :eek-52: :hellno: Hillary's screech alone could cost her the election. The Hillary yell as well. Odds are last night, at least 70% of the viewers were frightened of what they were watching. The ones with Children under 18 likely removed them, and their pets from the room {like they would normally do before a very vulgar/violent scene in a movie.
:eek-52:
So last night, about five minutes into Hillary's speech, what was your reaction? And how would you describe it in one or two words?
:eusa_sick: :FIREdevil:

If it was Sarah Palin the LWNJ's would be having a fit again.

Forum List

Back