Suspects Arrested for the 3 Teens killers!

I look forward to the trial and will reserve my comments till after the verdict.

Ps why is there not the same depth of information available about the suspected terrorists in custody for burning the Palestinian child to death?

I look forward to the trial and will reserve my comments till after the verdict.

Ps why is there not the same depth of information available about the suspected terrorists in custody for burning the Palestinian child to death?
The arrests of the Mohammad killers done already and they confessed this case is simply over, now the trial goes to directory process and later on to punishment upon final conclusion.
The reason its all covered is because the case still under investigation and the 2 main suspects haven't been arrested yet..

Just blow them apart or shoot them full of flechettes.
or drop buildings on them.

I wonder how many reports will say that the IDF were dropping gas into the tunnels in Gaza?
You KNOW you wanted to. :eusa_shhh:

The arrests of the Mohammad killers done already and they confessed this case is simply over, now the trial goes to directory process and later on to punishment upon final conclusion.
The reason its all covered is because the case still under investigation and the 2 main suspects haven't been arrested yet..
So they have not been named or had their pictures published even though they have confessed?

So they have not been named or had their pictures published even though they have confessed?

3 of them are under age so this is against the law to publish their identity.
1 is 29 (I think) name revealed.
This is a very sensitive case and the less detail known would cause for less retaliation or blood-revenge/violence which already was..the best is to let it sink down and forget it while they rot in prison. [MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION] WAS FUNDED AND SUPERVISED BY HAMAS.

I wonder if Mohammad's killers will have their homes bulldozed and families evicted onto the streets?

I wonder if Mohammad's killers will have their homes bulldozed and families evicted onto the streets?

The father of Mohammad called the Supreme court to do so, its probably gonna happen, but not for the underage killers, the 29 one home would probably demolished..and they won't be evicted into the streets, they will enjoy the wealth care everyone does in Israel..well their families will because they are going to sit in prison, not wonder around freely in the West Bank.:cuckoo:

Dead or alive .....sooner or later

Islamic scum who spread terror among Israelis will be caught and will pay.

When will they understand that and stop their bloody, futile war...it's all up to them.

What a ridiculous question

Forum List

Back