Suspects Arrested for the 3 Teens killers!

Yes right, I believe it was a false flag, since 10 days earlier they were discussing a new gov. bill in Israel and the deputy defense guy said "What would happen if 3- 14 year old girls were kidnapped, would we say we have a law we can't trade prisoners.

Guess no one wanted to trade did they? and after PM Bibi kept saying Hamas did it to trade for prisoners. I have as much proof as you.

that would be the "kid" trying to stone and Israeli to death and the IDF taking action to protect it's citizens.
If they're in the West Bank, then they are not citizens, they are insurgents.

And a kid throwing a stone at an armored troop carrier, doesn't put any Israeli in danger.

that would be the "kid" trying to stone and Israeli to death and the IDF taking action to protect it's citizens.

And a kid throwing a stone at an armored troop carrier, doesn't put any Israeli in danger.

How stupid does someone have to be to throw rocks, Molotov cocktails at armed soldiers??

Suspect in kidnapping, murder of 3 Israeli teens arrested
Hossam Kawasmeh, arrested on July 11, admitted to leading cell which abducted and murdered Gil-Ad Schaer, Eyal Yifrach, and Naftali Frenkel; He received funds from Hamas.

Suspect in kidnapping, murder of 3 Israeli teens arrested - Israel News, Ynetnews
Reports are this is a lone cell acting independently of any administrative body.

Let's just say the jury is out for now.

Yep.. That's the organization of your heroes. Not big on by-the- book process or formal chains of command.

Small children are not insurgents, Billo_Really. They are innocent victims and it is wrong to be hurling rocks at them. This is the truth of what happens over there so let us not try to justify the lawless ones. To accuse the victims in order to justify the actions of lawless individuals is not right.

About the OP. These Isaeli boys are dead and they can never be brought back. Their parents have lost them for and for what? What a loss! I'm grieved! Just looking at their young innocent faces I feel grieved to the core of my being.

But who will arrest to those who killed 100 Israelis soldiers,

and above all who will arrest Israelis Army or Terrorist who killed 1800 innocent Palestinians were empty handed and under occupation?

Last edited:

Bullshit Billo, every day Palestinians and some Israeli Arabs throwing rocks on unarmed civilians vehicles and basically everyone.
This is what you see on Al Jazeera.

-Some side notes:
They are all Israelis, not Palestinian and this is Israeli neighborhood in East Jerusalam.
This is what actually happened.

Here some more videos..and there is a very long list.

Last edited by a moderator:
No they don't.
"Welcome to USMB!"

I'm honored to be your first post.

You will see, as you spend more time here, what everyone else sees,
when it comes to my arguments...

And hammer2, if you believe Billo, I've got an old bridge up here in Skagit county, Washington I could sell you real cheap. It's the one that USED to be on I-5 that fell into the river.

And hammer2, if you believe Billo, I've got an old bridge up here in Skagit county, Washington I could sell you real cheap. It's the one that USED to be on I-5 that fell into the river.
I had a friend try and talk me into coming up there once.

He said, "You should come on up, we have 180 days of sunshine a year."

I replied, "Is that a 'whole' 180 days?"

No they don't.
"Welcome to USMB!"

"You will see, as you spend more time here, what everyone else sees, when it comes to my arguments"

That they are full of lies and pathetic attempts at demonizing Israel?

No they don't.
"Welcome to USMB!"

"You will see, as you spend more time here, what everyone else sees, when it comes to my arguments"

That they are full of lies and pathetic attempts at demonizing Israel?

"what everyone else sees...."

blah de (hiccup) dah....

"That they are full of lies and pathetic attempts at demonizing Israel?"

Have I told you lately that you're a lying propaganda spewing piece of donkey shut?

Why did this man confess to a crime that could lead to life in prison?

And is there a death penalty in Israel? If so, what method?

Forum List

Back