🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sweden Terrorist Attack?

Nobody could possibly be nicer to Muslims than Sweden. The lesson: this is not about our behaviour, it's about their religion.

Dhimmi are obligated to serve Muslims; the Koran says so. no reason for a Muslim to be grateful and nice to the lower social orders when they're only getting their just due, and besides they're entitled to much more in dhimmi taxes from these lowly Swedes.

The world better wake up to the problems within Islam. People better wake up real damn fast.

And what is the USA? It's not a religion, but it certainly isn't peace.

I see you're having problem distinguishing the two. Let me help you.

ht5pjd.png

APPLE​

fktyeh.jpg

ORANGE​

But both are fruit.

There are plenty of differences between the US and Islamic fundamentalism, but at the end of the day, both are violent, just one spends more money on violence, that'd be the USA.

ht5pjd.png

APPLE​

fktyeh.jpg

ORANGE​

But both are fruit.

There are plenty of differences between the US and Islamic fundamentalism, but at the end of the day, both are violent, just one spends more money on violence, that'd be the USA.

You don't even have to try to look stupid, it comes so natural to you.

ht5pjd.png

APPLE​

fktyeh.jpg

ORANGE​

But both are fruit.

Move out of the dem ruled cities, and life is pretty peaceful.

Hell, even in the cities, stay out of certain areas and you'll be fairly safe.

Hello.
I should have gotten on here earlier and written about it. I promise I will get on here immediatly next time theres an attack, cause there will be a next attack in the future.

It's been a week now since the attack. I heard about it from my parents just 30 minutes after it happened. I was horrified... I have friends living in Stockholm, so first thing I did was contacting them to see if they were OK. And gladly, they were.
Not surprised that it happened... I've been expecting an attack in Sweden for about a year, thinking its only a matter of time before somebody snaps.

What I've found out from watching the news are the following:
The terrorist is a "refugee" from Uzbekistan, he was denied to stay and he then just disappeared. He was hiding in Sweden for several months before finally attacking.
He stole a truck and rammed through Drottninggatan, which is a large street full of shopping centers.
In the truck they also found explosives, so they believe that he planned on blowing himself up after using the truck.
The police could pretty easily follow his footsteps, literally. Cause he was bleeding and left a trail of blood behind.
When the police entered a suburb to arrest a suspect, they were attacked by a large group of rock-throwing muslims.
The terrorists name is Rakhmat Akilov. The prime minister of Uzbekistan has previously warned Sweden that he is an islamist. But that warning was ignored.
The terrorist wanted a sunni muslim as lawyer.
One of the victims was an 11 yr old girl, she was ran over by the truck and was crushed into pieces. Theres a picture of the girl on the internet, after the attack... I saw the picture, and I regret it so much. I began to cry to see a child like that... :(

But I must say, it's a miracle that more people wasn't killed. 4 people died and 15 were injured. He went through the busiest street in all of Stockholm, it could have been so much worse.

Something I was disgusted at, was how the political left reacted. Immediatly they began to talk about "not all muslims" and to "show love and solidarity". They also brought up Nazis. It was like they were trying to take the focus off the islamist terror attack.
The day after, they held a memorial for the victims. Which sounds nice... but, it was all about politics. The leftists have no shame in their bodies for doing this. Thousands of people participated, the memorial was hosted by a suspected islamist. I'm not making this up, that person has written several anti-sweden and anti-white messages on Twitter. It was all about not blaming islam and muslims for the attack.
I couldn't help but notice there were barely any arabic looking people in the audience, though. Why not..?
Not only that, people also went to a nearby mosque to "show love".

Now after the terrorattack, liberal media is doing their best to draw attention from it. They are trying to convince us that we should not be scared and just carry on like usual.
They have talked alot on the news that despite this, the biggest threat to our society is the "White supremacy and nazis".
Give me a break...

Again, I'm sorry I didn't write here until now. I could have kept you updated much better from reading swedish national media.

Löfven has now said that we have to deport the denied refugees and not let them remain in the country. There are about 12 000 of them.
He wants 10 000 more police officers.
They will put up a law that makes it illegal to participate in terror groups.

Then I must mention this... How could they even think there wouldn't be a terror attack after letting thousands of returning ISIS terrorists back into the country to "integrate". As well as letting hundreds of thousands of unidentified people into our country.
IDIOTS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back