🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sweden Terrorist Attack?

Asking for help to find this man
1038e3a6-2577-486d-bffe-c4f49bbfebb4_800.jpg

From press conference now

There are currently no detainees.

Islam strikes again. Lovely.

Stockholm police make terror arrest: Injured man 'confesses that he drove hijacked lorry into shoppers' killing four

Swedish police have arrested a man in north Stockholm who has confessed to carrying out a deadly truck attack in the centre of the city, local media reports.

The man has some light injuries and said he was responsible for the attack, Reuters reported quoting local news outlet Aftonbladet.

Swedish police said they had arrested one person in connection with the attack, saying he resembled the man in CCTV images released.

"We went public with information and a picture of a person that we were interested in," regional police official Jan Evensson told a news conference.

Stockholm terror arrest: Injured man held after 'confessing'

Swap to Swedish
2 hours ago
- We ensure that the authorities have all the resources they need.

- We have decided to strengthen border controls, says Löfven.

We should make a sticky of all the terror attacks in Sweden.

Stoopid Europeans never learned the lesson taught us in Vietnam.........."Charlie, don't surf..."..............and modern day Muzzies don't assimilate!

Stoopid Europeans never learned the lesson taught us in Vietnam.........."Charlie, don't surf..."..............and modern day Muzzies don't assimilate!

This is Sweden we are talking about here, a world of blonds.

pretty-blonde-woman.jpg

There was a Tweet earlier showing who they have arrested, supposedly and you can guess which peaceful religion they probably belong to...

Those damn buddhists.

This is Sweden we are talking about here, a world of blonds.

pretty-blonde-woman.jpg
You wouldn't happen to have her phone number? Damn, that is one pretty face!

Ah, never mind my wife won't let me date. I do love Swedish women, my wife is half Swedish and half Mexican. In her mid 50s she may not turn heads like this young lady but back in the day I'd have walked away from this beauty in a heart beat.

Forum List

Back