Swedes Take to the Streets to Defend Their Neighborhoods

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Publicerat den 25 maj 2013 kl 13:56

Stockholm. Faced by another night of terror at the hands of predominantly immigrant rioters, Swedes grown tired of the police’s inability to put an end to the unrest took to the streets Friday night to defend their neighborhoods.

The vigilantes were described as a motley crew of homeowners and concerned citizens, as well as neo-Nazi activists and football hooligans.

People of ALL nations are getting tired of this. Read more @ Swedes Take to the Streets to Defend Their Neighborhoods - Fria Tider

And, of course, the liberals have to find some way to dis the people trying to defend themselves. :evil:

Its about time. If the Swedes don't stand up for themselves they will become Swedistan in 15 years.

Publicerat den 25 maj 2013 kl 13:56

Stockholm. Faced by another night of terror at the hands of predominantly immigrant rioters, Swedes grown tired of the police’s inability to put an end to the unrest took to the streets Friday night to defend their neighborhoods.

The vigilantes were described as a motley crew of homeowners and concerned citizens, as well as neo-Nazi activists and football hooligans.

People of ALL nations are getting tired of this. Read more @ Swedes Take to the Streets to Defend Their Neighborhoods - Fria Tider

And, of course, the liberals have to find some way to dis the people trying to defend themselves. :evil:

They are not alone. Those enrolled at Eaton are now being instructed to shoot protesters - Yes - the British are now training their soldiers that shooting protesters is defending their country and they are acting accordingly to shoot their own citizens in the event of a riot - major disturbance. Alex Jones is telling his viewers that the British are planning on killing their own citizens and are following same guidelines as US military as he claims Obama's litmus test according to top Military is: Are you willing to shoot US Citizens?

Now Alex Jones has missed it with the Brits I believe. ( I have no comment for Obama claim as I don't know anything about it ) The British are preparing to respond full force I believe and the protesters they are referring to are not the ones Alex Jones refers to in his reports. Whatever Britain has to do to take back their country I believe they are preparing right now to do it.

-Jeri

The Swedes should have seen what happened in Malmo and realized it was going to spread. Unless the Swedes are prepared to treat the police as they do the rioters, they will be subjugated to Islamic law.

It took them almost a week to get around to figuring out the police are inept at handling this and finally taking matters into their own hands?

Forum List

Back