Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

1631293260960.png
Obergrupperfuhrer John Smith?
Is that you?

Get on topic.... this isn't my first rodeo

You loons think you can force your agenda through unconstitutional mandates. You can't and you'll soon find that out is my guess
Bring a lawsuit. Thats how things work in a democracy. You bitching about it and some of you traitor clowns threatening "civil war" isnt doing much of anything. Good luck.

Bring a lawsuit. Thats how things work in a democracy. You bitching about it and some of you traitor clowns threatening "civil war" isnt doing much of anything. Good luck.

Tada

Fox News: RNC to sue Biden admin over vaccine mandates.

No i put statistics in their proper context while you just parroted whatever you heard on Fox without actually thinking it through.
If you do use statistics then you would know that percentage of fatalities versus total population is minuscule and percentage of deaths from infected people is very small.

Unsupportable?
That's what I said.
However, since that post, I saw the information regarding OSHA.
Odd for an authoritarian to entrust his overreach to the bureaucrats, but doing so makes it no less an overreach and Biden no less an authoritarian.

If you do use statistics then you would know that percentage of fatalities versus total population is minuscule and percentage of deaths from infected people is very small.
Its even smaller when you remove the 65+ age group.
Those 65 and older account for ~6% of the infections, and ~80% of the deaths.

Its even smaller when you remove the 65+ age group.
Those 65 and older account for ~6% of the infections, and ~80% of the deaths.
.01% of the population dies from this, 11% test positive and of that 11%, 5% will die. Math tards dont know how to figure out how small 5% of 11% is. In effect you would have to be in close contact with 200 people to find 22 positives that could possibly infect anyone and then of that 22, if you are one of the 22, ONE will die. It’s a staggering overreaction .

Last edited:
.01% of the population dies from this, 11% test positive and of that 11%, 5% will die. Math tards dont know how to figure of how small 5% of 11% is. In effect you would have to be in close contact with 200 people to find 22 positives that could infect anyone and then of that 22, if you are one of the 22, ONE will die. It’s a staggering overreaction .
The other day, I read the CDC determined for every person tested positive for CV19, two additional people were also positive.
That's ~120,000,000 people infected by the virus. ~627k deaths = ~0.53% death rate.

2018-2019 flu season
35,000,000 infected, 34,200 deaths, 0.97% death rate.

That lie was debunked weeks ago, stop listening to Fox News.
???

Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Forum List

Back