Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

1631290323533.png

Again, you fail to face the fact that the greatest number of infections and deaths are in cities and states completely under the control of Democrat jackbooted thugs.
Yes there are going to be more deaths in cities with populations of over a million people when compared to cities with 5,000 people. I am capable of facing that fact. What a sad attempt to obfuscate. I guess you expect everyone else to be dumber than you are.....kinda like the people that spoon feed you this shit on Fox.

Yes there are going to be more deaths in cities with populations of over a million people when compared to cities with 5,000 people. I am capable of facing that fact. What a sad attempt to obfuscate. I guess you expect everyone else to be dumber than you are.....kinda like the people that spoon feed you this shit on Fox.
Texas and Florida are the second and third most populous states in the country. You indeed are not capable of facing the fact that cities like LA overflowing with Democrat voters have some of the highest unvaxinnated, infection and death rates. All the while they imposed the harshest COVID restrictions and destroyed their economies as a result. That is why people are flocking to Florida from NY and to Texas from CA. And why the governor of CA is being recalled, mainly by Democrat voters. It is you that needs to stop consuming the lies and propaganda of CNN and MSNBC, both of which are failures that nobody watches any longer.

Texas and Florida are the second and third most populous states in the country. You indeed are not capable of facing the fact that cities like LA overflowing with Democrat voters have some of the highest unvaxinnated, infection and death rates. All the while they imposed the harshest COVID restrictions and destroyed their economies as a result. That is why people are flocking to Florida from NY and to Texas from CA. And why the governor of CA is being recalled, mainly by Democrat voters. It is you that needs to stop consuming the lies and propaganda of CNN and MSNBC, both of which are failures that nobody watches any longer.

Seems to me his white guilt is in play here

Hey dum dum. You should be looking at the numbers on a "per 100,000" basis....but that still doesnt make things exactly equal. It's a little more nuanced than that. But its funny that people of your ilk try to turn a pandemic into some sort of political thing. I guarantee you if this pandemic would have happened say during the Reagan years or the Clinton years, we wouldnt have assholes like you turning the pandemic into a partisan issue filled with conspiracy theory bullshit.

I dont even have cable you dumb piece of shit.

The vaxx rate among blacks in Texas is 29%.
In Louisiana, it's 29%
Mississippi is 38%
Let me use numbers and terms you can understand like i'd explain it to a child in kindergarten. If there is 1 black in the room and 6 whites in the room (hint...that represents the makeup of the US population roughly), who are you more likely to catch covid from with the vaccination rates by race that you are using?

In other words if you are talking about vax rates of a small group of people, how is that more significant than the large population size only being 57% vaxxed?

I give up with you animals. Please just stay in your echo chamber.

While speaking in Wilmington, Del., on Dec. 4, 2020, Biden was asked whether COVID vaccinations should be mandatory. He said, "No, I don't think it should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it to be mandatory."

He added, "Just like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide."

"I'll do everything in my power as president of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it, demonstrate that it matters," said Biden.

Irony. You have no idea what irony is and made a post on irony. You also have no sense of comparative analysis. Waste of internet font.
I applaud your willingness to put your ignorance and partisan bigotry on display for all to see.
And thus, I have wasted enough time on you.

Let me use numbers and terms you can understand like i'd explain it to a child in kindergarten. If there is 1 black in the room and 6 whites in the room (hint...that represents the makeup of the US population roughly), who are you more likely to catch covid from with the vaccination rates by race that you are using?

In other words if you are talking about vax rates of a small group of people, how is that more significant than the large population size only being 57% vaxxed?

I give up with you animals. Please just stay in your echo chamber.
It really pisses you people off that we're right. Doesn't it?...lol

BTW, why are USPS employees exempt?

So because I'm not a racist piece of shit like most of you, that makes me have white guilt? What type of mental gymnastics did you have to do to reach that conclusion?

Get on topic.... this isn't my first rodeo

You loons think you can force your agenda through unconstitutional mandates. You can't and you'll soon find that out is my guess

Forum List

Back