Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

Then you are either stupid or just don't pay attention to what happens in our nation.

The following case was ruled on by the Supreme Court in 1905. Read the link:

Then there's this case which the appeals court ruled on August 4th just over a month ago.

Their ruling was based in part on the Jacobson V Massachusetts case ruled by the supreme court in 1905.

The Supreme Court on August 14th, not quite a month ago, refused to take up the case based on the ruling in 1905.

You can't be more wrong if you tried.
Those were legislated moron, they weren't by executive order. Your demented heero is not king.

The pouting and foot stomping on this is pretty entertaining.
We'll see who wins--Daddy or angry four year old told not to play in the street.
Nice response to something that is valid. Anyone who thought for themselves instead of following the lemming ass in front of them would have thought of it as well.

You filthy ass Negroes and your Communists buddies won't know what hit you if we Americans ever decide we have had enough of your bullshit.
You filthy ass, racist, rednecks are going to be the ones in for a surprise. Cowards like you aren't going to do anything but sit around and pray that someone else puts in the work.

1631276222899.png

Do they contract the disease? Do they spread the disease? Yep, that is pretty much the definition of INEFFECTIVE. Effective vaccines defeat the target--i.e. Smallpox, Polio. As for keeping the hospitals empty--how's that working. According to your demented heeero, we have reached the 70% vax rate that by HIS admission would mean reaching herd immunity and opening up to normal--how's that working for you?
We haven’t reached 70% and no one has said as such. It’s your own incompetence that leads you believe such nonsense.

You filthy ass, racist, rednecks are going to be the ones in for a surprise. Cowards like you aren't going to do anything but sit around and pray that someone else puts in the work.

I know Negroes don't know jackshit about history (or much of anything else) but it would be prudent for the uppity Negroes to remember one historical fact; White people are nice until they ain't.

Last edited:
I know Negroes don't know jackshit about history (or much of anything else) but it would be prudent for the uppity Negroes to remember one historical fact; White people are nice until they ain't.
Face it. You're a straight up racist, low end white pussy piece of shit. And by the way, I'm white. Please dont include yourself with the white race. You're a sub-human animal.

Last edited:
Yea we met all thos nice white folks during slavery. Funny thing about white, racist rednecks like you is you are only tough when you have a bunch of your buddies with you, by yourself your a bitch.

Irony:
Liberals applauding Biden for actually doing the things they angrily and incessantly acused Trump of.
Conclusion:
Liberals have -no- issue with authoritarianism and government overreach, so long it is their guys doing it.

And really - why not? It's not like the media will take them to task for it.

Irony:
Liberals applauding Biden for actually doing the things they angrily and incessantly acused Trump of.
Conclusion:
Liberals have -no- issue with authoritarianism and government overreach, so long it is their guys doing it.

And really - why not? It's not like the media will take them to task for it.
Irony. You have no idea what irony is and made a post on irony. You also have no sense of comparative analysis. Waste of internet font.

Forum List

Back